Board logo

标题: 2010-9-14 听写练习:访问顾客 [打印本页]

作者: 星期一    时间: 2010-9-14 08:39     标题: 2010-9-14 听写练习:访问顾客

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

访问顾客

A:早上好,邓洛普女士。我叫万斯·弗雷蒙,华尔克医疗服务公司的客户联络员。
B:早上好,弗雷蒙先生。我能为您做些什么吗?
A:我们只是拜访一下,感谢您选择了我们公司,还有问问到目前为止您有没有遇到什么问题。
B:没有。没有任何问题。对你们的服务我非常满意。谢谢。

[wma]http://Mp3.en8848.com/officeen/www.en8848.com.cn-197.mp3[/wma]

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: mapleleaf    时间: 2010-9-14 09:11

-Good morning, Ms. Denlop. My name’s Vance Freeman. I’m the customer relation officer for Walker Medical Services.
-Good morning, Mr. Freeman. Is there something I can do for you?
-We just wanted to come by and thank you for using our company, and to ask if you’ve had any problems so far.
-No, I haven’t had any problems at all. I’ve been very pleased with your service, thank you.
作者: laura6688    时间: 2010-9-14 09:20

Good morning, Ms. Denlop. My name’s Vance Fremont. I’m the customer relationship officer for Walker Medical Services.
Good morning, Mr. Fremont. Is there something I can do for you?
We just want to come by and thank you for using our company, and ask if you’ve had any problem so far.
No, I haven’t had any problems at all. I’ve been very pleased with your service.Thank you.
作者: 小小baby    时间: 2010-9-14 10:01

Good morning , Mrs I am M
Good morning, Mr. Is there any thing I can do for you?
I am coming to
No, I haven't any problems at all, I feel very pleased for your service, thank you!
作者: evaxiaofan    时间: 2010-9-14 12:33

-Good morning, Ms. Denlop. My name's Vens Fremont. I'm the customer relations officer for Walker medical service.
-Good morning, Mr. Fremont. Is there something I can do for you?
-We just want to come by and thank you for using our company, and to ask if you you've had any problems so far.
-No, I haven't had any problems at all. I 've been very pleased with your service . Thank you.
作者: xilouxuehen    时间: 2010-9-14 12:58

Good morning Mrs Denpulo, my name is Vans.Funima. I'm the customer relation officer for Walker Medical Services.
Good morning Mr Fuleima. Is there something I can do for you?
We just want to come by, thank you for using our company, and to ask you if have any problem so far.
No, I haven't any problem at all. I'm being very please for your service. Thank you.
作者: 165494075    时间: 2010-9-14 13:19

A:Good morning, Ms. Denlop. My name's Vens Fremont. I'm the customer relations officer for Walker medical service.
B:Good morning, Mr. Fremont. Is there something I can do for you?
A:We just want to come by and thank you for using our company, and to ask if you you've had any problems so far.
B:No, I haven't had any problems at all. I 've been very pleased with your service . Thank you.
作者: 瞌睡虫    时间: 2010-9-14 15:54

Good morning, Ms Dunlop. My name is Vance Fremont. I'm the customer relation officer for Walker Medical Services.
Good morning, Mr Fremont. Is there something I can do for you?
We just want to come by and thank you for using our company, and to ask if you have had any problems so far.
No, I haven't had any problems at all. I have been very pleased with your service. Thank  you.
作者: kinglongyy    时间: 2010-9-14 20:01

A:good morning, Ms Denluopu,my name is Vans,fireimo.i'm the customer relations of the server Huaer medical service
B:good morning, Mr,fireimo.is there something i can do for u?
A:we just want decount by thanks you for using my company,and to ask if you have any problems so far
B:no ,i have no any problem at all.i'm very pleased with your service , thank you
作者: 那个、微笑    时间: 2010-9-14 20:16

Good moring ,Ms Donlop.My name is Vans Fremont.I'm the ......for Walker Medical Services.
Good morning,Mr Fremont.Is there something I can do for you ?
We just wanted to come by and thahk you for using our company and to ask if you’ve had any problems so far.
No,I haven't had any problem at all . I’ve been very pleased with your service.Thank you.
作者: 天梯梦    时间: 2010-9-14 20:45

Good morning,Ms.la, My name is Wans frema,
i am a customer relation officer for worker medical services.

Good morning,Mr.mad, is there something i can do for you?

we just wanted to come by and thank you for using our company,
and ask if you had any problem so far.

no, i have't had any problem at all, i've been very pleased
with your service, thank you.
作者: 杨猛    时间: 2010-9-14 22:19

Good morning,Ms.la,My name is Wans frame,I am the customer relation officer for Walker medical services.
Good morning,mr   ,Is there something i can do for you!
We just wanted to come by and thanks for using my company,and ask for had some porblem so far.
No,I hadn't had any porblem at all,I have been very plesed with your services,thank you!
作者: laguna2007    时间: 2010-9-14 22:25

Call on the customer
--Good moring Mrs Denla,My name is Wanse Prma,I'm the customer relations of the      medical services
--Good moring MrPrma,Is there something I can do for you?
--We just want yo come back  and thank you for use our company and to ask a few any problem so for?
--No ,I haven't had any problem at all .I've been very please with your service,Thank you
作者: nytimeshcy    时间: 2010-9-14 22:26

good morning. miss dengput. my name is wath feng. i'm the customer relation officer for herk medical service.
good morning . mir wath feng. is there something i can do for you?
we just want to come by and thank you for using our company and to ask you if you have any problem so far.
no . i have hadn't any problem at all. I'm very pleased with your service. thank you.
作者: ROSEKING    时间: 2010-9-15 07:01

A:Good morning,Miss danler.My name is wansfimaki.I am customer relation officer for work medical services.
B:Good morning.Mr.maki.Is there something I can do for you?
A:We just want to come by,thank you for using our company and ask if you had any problem so far.
B:No.I haven had any problems at all off.I am very pleased for you service,thank you.
作者: bingxueshugua    时间: 2010-9-15 09:31

Good morning,Ms.*.My name is *.I am the customer relation officer of Walker medical services.
Good morning,Mr.*.Is it something I can do for you?
We just want to combine and thank you for using our company and to ask if you have any problem so far.
No,I haven't had any problem at all.I'd been very pleased with your service.
作者: stockman    时间: 2010-9-15 22:42

Good morning, Ms. Dunlop. My name is Vans Framond, I am a customer relations officer for Walker Medical Services.
Good morning, Mr. Framond. Is there something I can do for you?
We just want to come by, and thank you for using our company, and to ask you if have any problem so far.
No, I havn't had any problem at all. I've been very pleased with your service. Thank you.
作者: same1982    时间: 2010-9-16 08:43

Good morning , Mrs, Dongpu . My name is Wansi.Formand . I am a customer realtion from Halk Medical servive .
Good morning , Mr formand. is there anything i can do for you ?
We just want to come by . Thank you for your using our company . and ask you if you have any problems so far /
No  . i havent any problems at all . I'm very pleased to your service . thank you !
作者: 雷xe    时间: 2010-9-16 09:05

-Good morning, Ms. Denlo. My name’s Van F      . I’m the customer relation officer for Walker Medical Services.
-Good morning, Mr. F       . Is there something I can do for you?
-We just wanted to combine and thank you for using our company, and to ask if you have any problems so far.
-No, I haven't had any problems at all. I’ve been very pleased of your service, thank you.
作者: bucther_god    时间: 2010-9-16 17:24

medical
作者: 牛虻    时间: 2010-9-17 08:37

作者: dingnigefei    时间: 2010-9-27 15:46

-Good morning, Ms. Denlop. My name's Vens Fremont. I'm the customer relations officer for Walker medical service.
-Good morning, Mr. Fremont. Is there something I can do for you?
-We just want to come by and thank you for using our company, and to ask if you you've had any problems so far.
-No, I haven't had any problems at all. I 've been very pleased with your service . Thank you.
评分人数
作者: 香杳    时间: 2010-9-28 06:28

A:早上好,邓洛普女士。我叫万斯·弗雷蒙,华尔克医疗服务公司的客户联络员。
B:早上好,弗雷蒙先生。我能为您做些什么吗?
A:我们只是拜访一下,感谢您选择了我们公司,还有问问到目前为止您有没有遇到什么问题。
B:没有。没有任何问题。对你们的服务我非常满意。谢谢。
Good morning,Mrs D.My name is W.F.I'm the customer relations of Walker medical service's.
Good morning,Mr F.Is that something I can do for you?
We just want to come by and thank you for using our company.And to ask you if youhave any problem so far?
No,I have hadn't any problem at all.I did very please with your service,thank you.
作者: lihuajingang99    时间: 2010-9-28 09:55

good morning,mrt demla. my name is --
i'm the customer relantion's officer for wark medical services
good morning is there anything i can do for you?
wo just want to come by and thank you for using our company and to ask if you had  any problems so far
no i haven't had any problems at all and i've been very pleased with your services,thank you.
作者: 面包脸脸    时间: 2010-10-2 13:23

本帖最后由 面包脸脸 于 2010-10-2 13:24 编辑

A:Good morning,Miss Dunlop,My name is  Vance Fremont.I'm the customer relationship's officer for Walker Medical Services.
B:Good morning,Mr Fremont.Is there something I can do for you?
A:We just want to come by and thank you for using our company ,and to ask if you had any problems so far?
B:No,I haven't had any problems at all,and be very pleased with your service,thank you.
作者: yujian遇见    时间: 2010-10-7 12:11

A: Good morning, Ms Denlop.My name is Vance Frenman.I’am the custorme relation officer for
   Worker Medical Services.
B: Good moring, Mr Frenman.Is there something I can do for you?
A: We just wanted to come by and thank you for using our company, and to ask if you have had any problems so far.
B: No I haven’t any problems at all.I’ve been very pleased with your service.Thank you.
作者: 西瓜汁不知    时间: 2010-10-7 14:03

A good morning Miss Dalopu. my name is pilipu, i'm the custermures realition of meihua .
B good morinig Mr pilipu .there is something i can do for you?
A we just to come by .thank you for you to ... and you have promblem so far ?
B no ,i have any promblem that all, i did very plesae to your survaise ,thank you
作者: star_824    时间: 2010-10-7 15:29

A: Good morning, Ms. Denlop. My name is Vance Flemart, I'm the customer relation staff officer for Walker Medicine Services.
B: Good morning, Mr. Flemart. Is there something I can do for you ?
A: I just want to come by, and thank you to use our company, and to ask if you have had any problems so far.
B: No, I haven't had any problems at all. I've been very pleased to use your service.
作者: ming5203    时间: 2010-12-8 00:46

-Good morning, Ms. Denlop. My name’s Vance Freeman. I’m the customer relation officer for Walker Medical Services.
-Good morning, Mr. Freeman. Is there something I can do for you?
-We just wanted to come by and thank you for using our company, and to ask if you’ve had any problems so far.
-No, I haven’t had any problems at all. I’ve been very pleased with your service, thank you.
作者: yzxgdj    时间: 2010-12-8 10:52

1. Good morning
作者: greenhomedu    时间: 2010-12-8 15:39

A. Good morning Ms Deng Luopu. My name is Vance Freeman. i am a customer relation of WOK medical service.
B. Good morning Mr Free man is there something i can do for you?
c. I just want to thank you using our company and asking people if met any problem so far?
D. No , i haven't had any problem at all.I had very pleased with your service .thank you.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2