Board logo

标题: 【第40期】2010-9-14:一年一度中秋节 [打印本页]

作者: laura6688    时间: 2010-9-14 10:02     标题: 【第40期】2010-9-14:一年一度中秋节

本期话题:一年一度中秋节
身在异乡为异客,每逢佳节倍思亲。遥知兄弟登高处,遍插茱萸少一人。
身在他乡,生活的艰辛,淡淡的乡愁,流浪的感伤,想起年迈的父母,亲人的牵挂,全家人吃月饼赏月……
The Mid-Autumn is one of the most important Chinese traditional festival.At night the moon is usually round and bright.The whole family can enjoy the moon while eating moon-cakes. People who work far away from their hometowns will try to come back for the union.
中秋节到了,你有什么感受,感想和计划?想对家乡的亲人说什么?
作者: kinglongyy    时间: 2010-9-14 10:40

all my family and friends, i wish u to be more healthy, more happy, more money
作者: laura6688    时间: 2010-9-14 14:38

I live in a big city 2000 kilometer away from my hometown. I am seriously homesick every mid-autumn festival  each year.  I miss my parents very much. Whenever I call them,they tell me they are fine. They do not want me to worry about them. I can not go home this year to get together with them.I hope they are happy and heathy.
作者: xiaotang    时间: 2010-9-14 19:50

Now,I am staying in Nanjing not far away from my hometown.And I usually telephone to my mother and father,I always say:I am ok, don't worry about me.My mother also always ask me:do you miss us? But I usually answer to my mother:I don't miss you at all.
In fact , I miss them very much,in China,it's difficult to express our love to our parents.But in the world parents who are the one love you most.Now Mid-autumn is coming,let's bless our parents health.
作者: wanjianhong1992    时间: 2010-9-15 10:51

Now,I'm living in Beijng where far away from my hometown. And this is my first time can't get together with my family in The Mid-Autumn.I miss them very much,though I always say "I don't miss them at all." In this city ,I hope my parents  happy and healthy.
作者: 瞌睡虫    时间: 2010-9-15 14:06

I live in Xi'an which is more than 400 kilometers away from my hometown. I will not go back for the union this time. But my sister, sister-in-law and their  son will come to me for the mid-autumn festival, so I'm very glad. Meanwhile I will send my best wishes to my parents, wish them good health and happy every day.
作者: 比水凝香    时间: 2010-9-15 14:58

I felicitate that i've never been away from my hometown.
作者: 面包脸脸    时间: 2010-9-19 14:31

I want to go home,but I just leave.when I go to work next year,maybe I won't have time to be with my family at this festival,but I must struggle for my future work,so ,good good study.haha ^

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2