Board logo

标题: 9月15日美文赏析:Lake of Autumn 秋天之湖 [打印本页]

作者: youxiaxiaolala    时间: 2010-9-15 14:55     标题: 9月15日美文赏析:Lake of Autumn 秋天之湖

read the article carefully and then  translate the sentences which are marked in red or write  down your feeling to gain the score

Lake Of Autumn 秋天之湖

I remember quite clearly now when the story happened. The autumn leaves were floating in measure down to the ground, recovering the lake, where we used to swim like children, under the sun was there to shine. That time we used to be happy. Well, I thought we were. But the truth was that you had been longing to leave me, not daring to tell me. On that precious night, watching the lake, vaguely conscious, you said: “Our story is ending.”

The rain was killing the last days of summer. You had been killing my last breath of love, since a long time ago. I still don’t think I’m gonna make it through another love story. You took it all away from me. And there I stand, I knew I was going to be the one left behind. But still I’m watching the lake, vaguely conscious, and I know my life is ending.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: laura6688    时间: 2010-9-15 18:35

The autumn leaves were floating in measure down to the ground, recovering the lake, where we used to swim like children, under the sun was there to shine. That time we used to be happy.
秋天的落叶飘飘荡荡地落在地上,漂在孩提时我们常去游泳的湖面上,在太阳下闪闪发光,那时我们多么高兴啊
The rain was killing the last days of summer. You had been killing my last breath of love, since a long time ago.
一场秋雨结束了夏天,也让我心里长久以来爱的最后希望破灭了。
作者: 比水凝香    时间: 2010-9-16 12:31

作者: kinglongyy    时间: 2010-9-16 13:51

The autumn leaves were floating in measure down to the ground, recovering the lake, where we used to swim like children, under the sun was there to shine. That time we used to be happy.
秋天,树叶渐渐枯黄脱落,散落在那个我们小时候常在烈日下游泳的湖上,那段童年时光真是开心难忘
The rain was killing the last days of summer. You had been killing my last breath of love, since a long time ago.
夏季的末段时光总是下雨。很久以前,你就占据了我余生的爱
作者: 海椰林    时间: 2010-9-17 10:19

秋天的落叶像纷飞的蝴蝶落向草地、盖住湖面。我们曾经在洒满阳光的湖里像孩子一样游泳。快乐的时光已经很远了。
秋雨带走淋湿了夏天的热情。你淋湿了我的爱情,就在很久以前的秋天。
作者: dingnigefei    时间: 2010-9-28 11:56

秋雨带走淋湿了夏天的热情。你淋湿了我的爱情,就在很久以前的秋天。
作者: 瞌睡虫    时间: 2010-9-30 14:21

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2