Board logo

标题: self-introduction [打印本页]

作者: fhshqmail    时间: 2010-9-16 20:37     标题: self-introduction

I'm Danile.I am fond of doing sports in my spare time.For example swimming,playing basketball and table tennis.I also like writing .I started live on campus since my high school. For these years, I learned how to communicate  and get along well with others.It also made me into the hard-working quality.And I was very hard in the university. I participated in many activities. Like Essay Competition ,English speech contest,Community activities and a studio. During this time,my friends and I went through the laughter and the pain.we learned from each other.I think this experience make me  to be  a diligent ,responsible and optimistic person. At the same time,I understand a person want to success must be cooperative and aggressive.
    I have a happy but not wealthy family.They are very supportive and care about me.My parents always tell me to be a honest person.I am very grateful and love my family.
    I hope that in a larger platform and broader space, through my efforts, I reflect the value!

Maybe so long!!  I hope we can be friends!
作者: areyouready    时间: 2010-9-17 18:49

i am so moved by your words above.i can feel that you are so smart,so wise ,and so brilliant ...i believe you can achieve your target at last.
作者: yanin566    时间: 2010-9-17 20:25

There is a will,there is a way.
I believe you will have a fantastic future.
作者: mickey918    时间: 2010-9-17 20:37

you are so great!go ahead!
作者: lauraliua    时间: 2010-9-17 23:17

said very well. need to learn from you!
d-d up with you!
作者: evaxiaofan    时间: 2010-9-18 10:12

I wanna say you have put a deep impression in my mind,and hope I can read your longer essay here in the future.
Anyway,welcome to tingroom where you can show whole yourself  and make more friends.
作者: 噼喱啪啦    时间: 2011-2-16 12:00

本帖最后由 areyouready 于 2011-2-17 21:57 编辑

Nice to meet you!What you said is very well. I need to learn from you!

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2