Board logo

标题: 4-4=? [打印本页]

作者: youxiaxiaolala    时间: 2010-10-9 09:42     标题: 4-4=?

本帖最后由 youxiaxiaolala 于 2010-10-9 09:43 编辑

read the sentences carefully and then  translate it,it is funny!

One day, the teacher inquired of Peter:" How much is four minus four?" Peter was tongue-tied. The teacher got angry and said: "What a fool! You see, if I put four coins in your pocket, but there is a hole in your pocket and all of them leak out, now what is left in your pocket?" "The hole," replied Peter.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: kobe    时间: 2010-10-9 11:39

One day, the teacher inquired of Peter:" How much is four minus four?" Peter was tongue-tied. The teacher got angry and said: "What a fool! You see, if I put four coins in your pocket, but there is a hole in your pocket and all of them leak out, now what is left in your pocket?" "The hole," replied Peter.

一天,老师询问皮特:“4-4=多少?”皮特结结巴巴的回答不出。老师就生气了,她说:“笨蛋!如果我把4个硬币放进你口袋,但是你口袋里面有个洞,它们全漏出来了,现在还有什么在你口袋里”

“一个洞”皮特回答说
作者: zora    时间: 2010-10-10 15:51

One day, the teacher inquired of Peter:" How much is four minus four?" Peter was tongue-tied. The teacher got angry and said: "What a fool! You see, if I put four coins in your pocket, but there is a hole in your pocket and all of them leak out, now what is left in your pocket?" "The hole," replied Peter.一天,老师问皮特:“4减4等于几?”皮特缄口了。老师很生气得说:“真是笨啊,如果我在你口袋里放4个硬币,但你的口袋有个洞,而且所有硬币都掉光了。那么现在你口袋里还有什么?”“破洞!”皮特回答。
作者: n5n1bb    时间: 2010-10-11 21:23

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
作者: leisong    时间: 2010-10-17 13:03

lucky
作者: Danatan    时间: 2010-10-17 13:36

One day, the teacher inquired of Peter:" How much is four minus four?"
一天,老师问彼得,"四减四等于多少?"
Peter was tongue-tied.
彼得结结巴巴的答不上来.
The teacher got angry and said: "What a fool! You see, if I put four coins in your pocket, but there is a hole in your pocket and all of them leak out, now what is left in your pocket?"
老师很生气的对他说,"你好蠢啊!你想想,如果有四个硬币在你的口袋中,但是口袋有一个洞,所有的硬币都掉出来,现在,有什么留在口袋中?"
"The hole," replied Peter.
"一个洞'.彼得回答道
作者: jacob.lu    时间: 2010-10-29 15:15

一天,老师问Peter:“4减4等于多少?”Peter答不上来。老师很生气:“真笨!你想,如果我放4个硬币到你包里,但是你包有一个洞,硬币都掉了,现在你包里还剩什么?”“一个洞。”

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2