Board logo

标题: 每日音乐欣赏:your betrayal [打印本页]

作者: ipchy    时间: 2010-10-11 09:22     标题: 每日音乐欣赏:your betrayal

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:25 编辑 http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTgyNjMyMTUy_rss.html Am I going insane? (insane)<难道说是我疯了么?!> My blood is boiling inside of my veins<血管里的鲜血沸腾着> An evil feeling it ticks (it ticks)<心中的恶魔犹然而生> My body's aching theres no turning back<全身的零件将要散架,我已没有回头的路> So take your eyes off the trigger<别再盯着我将搬动扳机的手看了> I'm not to blame if your world turns to black<如果是你先有异心就算是我杀了你我也没错!> As your eyes start to blister<看着你的眼中已经冒火> This is just so hard for our final embrace<我明白,我们连最后一次拥抱都没机会了.> So here we are,<所以,我把你带到这!> I'm in your head<我将永存!> I'm in your heart!!!<我会永远在你心里!!!> You were told to run away<你说你必须离我远去> Soaked the place enlight the flame<让这地方沉了吧,我将点燃地狱之火!> Pay the price for your betrayal<让你付出背叛我的代价.!> Your betrayal,<你,背叛.> Your Betrayal!!!<背叛了我!> I was told to stay away<你说让我离你远点.> Those two words I can't obey<对不起,这看似容易的四字我做不到> Pay the price for your betrayal<所以,你必须付出背叛我的代价> Your betrayal,<背叛!> Your Be-Trayal!!!<背叛了我!> Is it my turn to die?<我的末日已经临近了么?!> My heart is pounding as I say goodbye<嘴中虽然挤出分手两字,心却在狂痛不已!> So now I dance in the flames<火焰中的我在乱舞着> I love you crying and screaming my name<看着你痛哭流泪的样子,听着你大喊着我的名字,此时的我却狂笑不止.> You said that we'd be forever<以前你丨他妈不是说我们会永远在一起么?!> How could you kill me and lie to my face<现在你怎么又在我眼前捅我一刀?!> Now that we can't be together<既然彼此再无爱意> There's just no hope for our final embrace<连最后一次的拥抱都已无希望> So here we are,<所以,我把你带到这儿> I'm in your head<知道么?!我他妈会永远在你记忆中!> I'm in your heart!!!<我他妈会永远在你心中!> You were told to run away<你说你必须离我远去> Soaked the place enlight the flame<让这地方沉了吧,我将点燃地狱之火!> Pay the price for your betrayal<付出你背叛我的代价吧.!> Your betrayal,<你,背叛.> Your Betrayal!!!<背叛了我!> I was told to stay away<你说让我离你远点.> Those two words I can't obey<对不起,这看似容易的四字我做不到> Pay the price for your betrayal<所以,付出你背叛我的代价> Your betrayal,<背叛!> Your Be-Trayal!!!<背叛了我!> GO! Guitar Solo So here we are,<所以,我把你带到这!> I'm in your head<我将永存!> I'm in your heart!!!<我会永远在你心里!!!> You were told to run away<你说你必须离我远去> Soaked the place enlight the flame< Pay the price for your betrayal<付出你背叛我的代价吧.!> Your betrayal,<你,背叛.> Your Betrayal!!!<背叛了我!> I was told to stay away<你说让我离你远点.> Those two words I can't obey<对不起,这看似容易的四字我做不到> Pay the price for your betrayal<所以,付出你背叛我的代价> Your betrayal,<背叛!>
作者: tingroom    时间: 2010-10-11 16:20

Pay the price for your betrayal,maybe betrayal exists everywhere.
作者: ipchy    时间: 2010-10-12 21:13

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:25 编辑 回复 2# tingroom it may exist everywhere ,but it is not the theme of life ! we may just forget it !or let the people who betrayed u pay the price ! anyway , i love this song!! it's great! amazing!

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2