Board logo

标题: 关于对美日故事的改进~大家都进来看下噢噢~ [打印本页]

作者: 魚魚    时间: 2010-10-29 12:54     标题: 关于对美日故事的改进~大家都进来看下噢噢~

Hello~everybody~I'm fish~I have come back....Now,what I wanna to say is that I want to set a prettier view in this part(everyday a story~And I don't want to do as usual,just translating some sentences~We should let our imagination fly in our sky~so,I want everyone,who love this part and support it also me,to give your own feeling under every story~and...now,if you have any suggestion please write down here~It's so kind of you~~ Millions of thanks~
   And I will share some English flash in the future,if it's possible~
作者: tingroom    时间: 2010-10-29 15:52

回复 1# 魚魚

I could see the boom of your zone in the coming futher...I am expecting that,if there is anything I could do for you,just feel free to ask...
作者: 魚魚    时间: 2010-10-29 17:10

回复 2# tingroom

Millions of thanks~We always translate the sentences,but nowadays,it's easy for us to find the translation on the internet..So,I want them to summarize the main idea,which is quite good for us to improve our English level...And then to describe their feelings when they read the story over.It's good to deep our imagination~
作者: youxiaxiaolala    时间: 2010-10-29 20:28

Sounds great! I suppose that we need more discussion about story because maybe it is helpful  to improve writting in English.
作者: cgyj    时间: 2010-10-31 09:40

When my English could be like you
作者: 魚魚    时间: 2010-10-31 21:34

回复 5# cgyj

My English isn't good enough,but what I can tell you is that do as your mind,and keep on studying~~
作者: zora    时间: 2010-11-2 21:48

I am always behind you!
作者: kobe    时间: 2010-12-22 18:40

thx for your contribution

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2