Board logo

标题: self-introduction: I'm selra! [打印本页]

作者: selra    时间: 2010-10-29 16:27     标题: self-introduction: I'm selra!

I'm glad to join this forum. My name is selra,  born in TongHua city, JiLin Province. Luckily, I was permitted to graduate from ChangChun University of Technology after 4 years colorful life, and received my bachelor degree of biotechnology in July, 2006. In the past 4 years, I’ve worked at a Pharmaceutical Study Unit.
  I always believe that one will easily lag behind unless he keeps on learning. So  I became a postgraduate of JiLin Agricultural University in September,2010.My major is Traditional Chinese Pharmacology.
  Hope that I could improve my English level and make more friends through this platform.That's all,thank you!
作者: areyouready    时间: 2010-10-29 22:23

回复 1# selra

You are such a great guy,so that all of us would have to give you admiration for your excellent performance on the stage of your life. You are exactly our role model!
作者: davy10    时间: 2010-10-30 01:22

welcome  to join us ,we graduated from different college , but the same year, 2006.
as my experiece ,i think the forum is a perfect place for a english learner .
at the same time , i suggest you to apply to be a moderator, if you have enough time .
作者: selra    时间: 2010-10-31 22:14

回复 2# areyouready

Thanks a lot!I'm very happy to be a member of forum.We could improve our english level together!
作者: selra    时间: 2010-10-31 22:45

回复 3# davy10

Soory,I'm busy studing and working.Whenever I have free time,I'll be here to learn english with all of members.Forum is a family,I believe that everyone should be excit when he learn english with others.This platform is very important for us!
作者: hunter121022    时间: 2010-11-1 11:29

welcome,good guys. we will learning with you.
作者: areyouready    时间: 2010-11-1 16:57

回复 4# selra

It's my peasure to have known you. You could give us some good advices if by any chance.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2