Board logo

标题: 11月1号 每日笑话:Now I can go home [打印本页]

作者: 虚伪的面具    时间: 2010-11-1 14:19     标题: 11月1号 每日笑话:Now I can go home

Believe in myself to believe love,learning English every day,You will also speak fluent English. Try to translate it

Now I can go home

One day after school the teacher said to his students,“Tomorrow morning,if any one of you can answer my first question.I'll permit him or her to go home earlier.” The next day,when the teacher came into the classroom,he found the blackboard daubed.He was very angry and asked,“Who did it?Please stand up! ” “It' s me,”said Bob,“Now,I can go home,Good-bye,Sir! ”

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: Demon、    时间: 2010-11-1 20:28

一天学习过后,老师对他的学生们说:“明天早上,如果有人能回答出我问的第一个问题,他就可以早点回家。”第二天,当老师走进教室,他发现黑板被画的乱七八糟。他很生气,问道:“这是谁做的?站起来!”“是我。”鲍勃说,“现在我可以回家了,再见,先生!”
作者: clays    时间: 2010-11-1 21:59

一天放学前,老师对他的学生们说:“明天早上,如果有人能回答我问的第一个问题,他就可以早点回家。”第二天,当老师走进教室,他发现黑板被画的乱七八糟。他很生气,问道:“这是谁干的?站起来!”“是我。”鲍勃说,“现在,我可以回家了,再见,先生!”
作者: jacob.lu    时间: 2010-11-2 10:26

One day after school the teacher said to his students,“Tomorrow morning,if any one of you can answer my first question.I'll permit him or her to go home earlier.” The next day,when the teacher came into the classroom,he found the blackboard daubed.He was very angry and asked,“Who did it?Please stand up! ” “It' s me,”said Bob,“Now,I can go home,Good-bye,Sir! ”
============
一天放学后老师给学生们说:“明天早上谁能回答上我的第一个问题,我就允许他早点儿回家。”第二天,老师一进教室发现黑板被涂得乱七八糟,就问:“谁干的?站起来!”Bob回答:“我,现在我可以回家了,老师,再见”
作者: mbcz1223    时间: 2010-11-3 22:37

,“现在我可以回家了,再见,先生!”
作者: zora    时间: 2010-11-3 22:42

a naughty boy!
作者: canxingliu    时间: 2010-11-4 22:28

一天下午放学,老师对学生们说,明天早上谁能回答出我的第一个问题,他就可以早点回家
第二天,老师到教室后发现黑板上满是涂鸦老师生气的问:是谁做的,站起来
鲍勃回答:是我,老师,现在我可以回家了,再见
作者: wyoujian    时间: 2010-11-4 23:18

It is very funy

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2