Board logo

标题: 【Smart Tips】如何回答面试中的刁钻问题 [打印本页]

作者: evaxiaofan    时间: 2010-11-10 10:38     标题: 【Smart Tips】如何回答面试中的刁钻问题

本帖最后由 evaxiaofan 于 2010-11-19 11:30 编辑

Increase your confidence and land your dream job by learning how to answer hard interview questions.

Step 1: Prepare for interview
Prepare for the interview by familiarizing yourself with common tough questions and practicing your answers.

Searching online for sample questions will help you feel more prepared.

Step 2: Talk to the interviewer
Talk to the interviewer about your education, work experience, qualifications, and goals when asked to talk about yourself. Communicate clearly by keeping it short and to the point.

Step 3: Focus on lessons learned
Focus on what you learned and how you wanted to achieve new goals when asked why you left your last employer. Keep a positive attitude when discussing previous employment.

Step 4: Express commitment
Express to the interviewer that you see yourself growing with the company by utilizing your knowledge and experience when asked where you see yourself in five years.

Step 5: Focus on improvement
Focus on what you can improve in your work and how it will become an asset to the organization you are interviewing for when asked about your weaknesses.

Step 6: Show interest
Show your enthusiasm for the position you are applying for and state that your salary is negotiable when asked about compensation.

Step 7: Focus on attributes
Focus on your unique personal attributes when asked why they should hire you for the job. Show them samples of your work and refer to your resume — and get that job!

Interview questions relating to health conditions, race, age, marital status, and gender are illegal.
作者: tingroom    时间: 2010-11-12 15:04

回复 1# evaxiaofan

these tips for answering questions are really helpful and beneficial...
作者: mickey918    时间: 2010-11-13 14:57

I always  die from the special questions
To illustrate those with chinese is not easy, let alone explain in English.
I think I  should practise more and more.
作者: evaxiaofan    时间: 2010-11-13 20:14

回复 3# mickey918

these tips just are some simple advice, and how to express well depends on your preparation and performance~~
作者: mickey918    时间: 2010-11-13 23:52

回复 4# evaxiaofan

yes,that's right.But preparation is always wideand broad.I's the point that how I can catch this.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2