Board logo

标题: 【Smart Tips】如何做一个快乐的单身族 [打印本页]

作者: evaxiaofan    时间: 2010-11-11 10:41     标题: 【Smart Tips】如何做一个快乐的单身族

本帖最后由 evaxiaofan 于 2010-11-19 11:32 编辑

Not being in a relationship can be just as fulfilling as being happily paired up — if you know how to embrace the advantages.

Step 1: Be self-sufficient
Be self-sufficient both financially and emotionally. You don’t need to depend on anyone else for your well-being and happiness.

Step 2: Relish your freedom
Make a list of all the advantages of being single, like complete freedom to come and go as you please, take career risks, and spend your money as you wish.

Step 3: Do what you like
Pursue interests you enjoy; don’t only sign up for activities in the hopes of hooking up.

Step 4: Overcome your fears
Embrace the pleasures and possibilities that come with doing things alone, like eating out on the spur of the moment and traveling spontaneously.

Eating at the bar is a good way to dip your feet into dining solo.

Step 5: Don't put things on hold
Don’t put dreams on hold because you’ve always believed they should be done with a mate. You can achieve them on your own, too.

Step 6: Work on your relationships
Work on maintaining good relationships with family members, and develop friendships with people of all ages. Being alone doesn’t have to mean being lonely if you have a strong social network.

Thirty-three percent of unmarried Americans polled said “the freedom to spend my time as I choose” is the best part of being single.
作者: tingroom    时间: 2010-11-12 16:21

回复 1# evaxiaofan

the freedom to spend my time as I choose is the best part of being single

yeah,I agree with you on this point...
作者: xiaomeixin    时间: 2010-11-12 18:09

Pursue interests you enjoy; don’t only sign up for activities in the hopes of hooking up.
作者: evaxiaofan    时间: 2010-11-13 10:51

回复 3# xiaomeixin

welcome~~~

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2