Board logo

标题: 最齐全的大学英语四级作文范文 [打印本页]

作者: 小雅儿    时间: 2010-11-13 21:19     标题: 最齐全的大学英语四级作文范文

The Two day Weekend
Generally speaking, two day weekends are not only a time for us college students to relax, but also a time to improve ourselves. To test from a week's hard work, we have plenty of recreation opportunities. We can read to our hearts' content, can go sightseeing, and can play games with our friends. Some students find part time jobs at weekends so that they can ease their families' financial burdens.
However, some students are just wasting their time. Some spend their time playing cards, and even drinking and eating with their friends. Some spend the whole weekend going traveling and feel tired when they return to school, so that their studies will be greatly affected.
As a student, I think the first thing I should do is to go over the lessons. Spending two or three hours in going over lessons every weekend will give me great returns. After finishing my schoolwork, I can do many other things, for example, mountain climbing, watching films and skating. In short, if we plan well, we can achieve a bit on weekends. Otherwise, we'll get nothing.
作者: 超越    时间: 2010-11-14 20:31

支持

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2