Board logo

标题: 鬼屋4 [打印本页]

作者: lannsing    时间: 2010-11-18 20:42     标题: 鬼屋4

我睡得很熟,也不知睡了多久。就被那种以为有什么恐怖事情即将发生的心情一下子惊醒。一切如常。只听到我的心--砰砰得跳。不久我的睡衣开始慢慢的滑向床底,好像有什么东西在拉它们!我吓得不能动;不能说话。毯子也像在跟我捣乱似的,在慢慢滑动,直到我的胸。我费了好大的劲把它们拉回来,罩住我的头。我等着,听着,等着。可是我刚拉回来的东西又一次被拉了回去,又一次我的胸被露在外面,这短短的几秒钟,我却像过了一个世纪一样漫长。最后我集中全身的精力把它们抓回来,把它们盖在我的身上,并死死的拽着它们,等着。不一会儿,我感觉到有个东西在拉,我的手又抓紧了一下。这个力量在慢慢加强。我的手挣脱了,第三次我的毯子从我身上被拉开了。

I slept profoundly, but how long I do not know. all at once I found myself awake,and filled with a shuddering expectancy.All was still. All but my own heart-I could hear it beat.Presently the bedclothes began to slip away slowly toward the foot of the bed,as if some one were pulling them!I could not stir;Icould not speak.Still the blankets slipped deliberately away,till my breast was uncovered .Then with a great effort I seized them and drew them over my head.I waited ,listened ,waited.once more that steady pull began ,and once more ilay torpid a century of dragging seconds till my breast was naked again.At last I roused my energies and snatched the covers back to their place and held them with a strong grip..Iwaited. By and by I felt a faint tug,and took a fresh grip.The tug strengthened to a steady strain-it grew stronger and stronger .my hold parted,and for the third time the blankets slid away.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2