Board logo

标题: Experience of my learn english [打印本页]

作者: 何泉    时间: 2010-11-20 13:54     标题: Experience of my learn english

Hi ,my name is he xiang bo ,you can call me Bobo .Today I'm very happy to be here and make a lot of friend ,they all love english just like me .my english was very poor in last year  ,bucause I never learn english when I was junior scholl, I tried many time to improve my poor english ,but I always failed  .when I was three grade in senior school,Oneday I asked myself what I was going to do ? finally ,I decided to tryed the last once ,if I failed,I wii never to learn it forever .since that day I work hard to read book and recite word ,I wii never forget the day that my english teacher asked a question in the classroom ,The qusetion is what is the write's main purpose of writing the story?None knewe the answer,I was so excited because I spent two hours to get the answer.The story depicted a man who has get cancer but finally he overcome the cancer,in the end he say "your choice change your life". when I was asked the quetion .I speak out "your choice change your life " at that moment I knew I become another  person ,I told myself I MUST speak good english .I swear .since that day I'm crazy about english .  
"your choice change your life "become my motto , I will try my best to improve my english ,thank you
作者: believeme918    时间: 2010-11-20 14:16

I feel your english is very great.  we can learn it together.
作者: float    时间: 2010-11-20 14:56

Nice to meet you,Your motto is mine also
作者: areyouready    时间: 2010-11-20 18:35

回复 1# 何泉

You have had a good show-off,but maybe you should notice some of your spelling mistakes.Hope you get them corrected.Anyway you are great that i feel .
作者: ricky-007    时间: 2010-11-20 20:28

There are some mistakes.
1.my english was very poor (no in) last year  !
2. I (have) tried many time(s) to improve my poor english .
3.when I was three grade(in Grade 3) in senior school,Oneday I asked myself what I was going to do ? (.)
4.I decided to tryed the last once(confused!) ,if I failed,I wii never to(no to) learn it forever
you should learn much harder,especially your grammer!
Best wishes!
作者: mercyww    时间: 2010-11-26 15:04

Yes, your spirit is valuable.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2