Board logo

标题: 鬼屋8 [打印本页]

作者: lannsing    时间: 2010-11-21 17:03     标题: 鬼屋8

我听到谁在低声咕哝,同时传来一声近乎窒息的尖叫声,衣服的沙沙声,翅膀的拍打声。我意识到我的房间内被侵入了——我并不孤单。叹息声,呼吸声出现在我床的四周,还有那不可知的低语声。三个发着光柔软的球体出现在我头顶上的天花板,它们贴着上面发着光,随后落下面--二个落在我脸上一个落在我的枕头上。它们飞溅着,发出清脆的声音,让我感到温和。直觉告诉我--当它们落下时将变成一团血液--不需要亮光。随后我看到一个苍白的脸,依稀地发着光,白色的举起的手,飘浮在空中看不到的身躯--飘浮了一会儿又消失了。低语声停止了还有各种的声音也停止了,接着是令人肃穆的安静。等着,听着,我发觉我是如此的需要光亮否则我会就会死。我害怕得已无力反抗。我缓慢得让自己坐起来,忽然我的脸碰到一只粘糊糊的手!我所有的力气消失殆尽,像个病人似的躺回去了。随后我听到衣服的沙沙声像是在穿过门到外面去。

I heard muttered sentences;half-uttered screams that seemed smothered violently ;and the swish of invisible garments,the rush of invisible wings. Then I became conscious that my chamber was invaded-that Iwas not alone.I heard sighs and breathings about my bed,and mysterious whisperings.Three little spheres of soft phosphorescent  light appeared on the ceiling directly over my head,clung and glowed there a moment,and then dropped-two of them upon my face and one upon the pillow.They,spattered,liquidly,and felt warm.Intuition told me they hadturned to gouts of blood as they fell-I needed no light to satisfy mylifted hands,floating bodiless in the air-floating a moment and then disappearing.The whispering ceased ,and the voices and sounds ,anal a solemn stiness followed.I waited and listened.I felt that I must have light or die.I was weak with fear.I slowly raised myself toward a sitting posture,and my face came in contact with a lammy hand! All strength went from me apparently,and I fell back like a stricken invalid.Then I heard the rustle of a garment it seemed to pass to the door and go out

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2