Board logo

标题: 【第89期】2010-11-30:富二代,穷二代 [打印本页]

作者: Solusrex    时间: 2010-11-30 11:17     标题: 【第89期】2010-11-30:富二代,穷二代

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:富二代,穷二代

富二代,就是上世纪80年代出生,继承过亿家产,他们被称为富二代

the second generation of wealthy,the people who were born in the eighties of last century and inherit billions
of fortunes

同时涌现出的“富二代”与“贫二代”在中国心理测试媒体间引发了热议。

The simultaneous emergence of the " rich second generation " and " poor second generation " has triggered a
heated debate in the Chinese media.

亲爱的朋友们,你们怎么看富二代呢?

My dear friends,what do you think of the rich second generation ?

作者: yuanchunrong    时间: 2010-11-30 12:24

In China,rich second generation is fewer,We can't choose our birth,It is fate.so the rich second generation must feel lucky and they should treasure the wealth they have,they must understand appreciation.In people's life ,wealth is not only money,but also including love,healthy,family,konwledge and so on.So I think thay  rich second generation only have green moon,think above,they can  become really rich second generation !
作者: xiaomeixin    时间: 2010-11-30 15:37

I think the rich second generation most are impolite and look down upon the poor.They will think money is everything.But a few of them are very excellent.
作者: 鱼之乐    时间: 2010-11-30 17:44

Of course the fotune someone own may result in difference in enironment they grow up.However,there are always something  can't be replaced by money.In some aspect ,the will still undergo many same things.As a sentence going:When u looks the poorest,u may be the richest.
作者: davy10    时间: 2010-12-1 04:31

I remember a proverb about rich and poor , i dont know how to express it exactly, the main meaning is any rich can not extend  three generations more . So i think no matter rich second generation or poor second generation need do their best to treat life actively but not to waste life

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2