Board logo

标题: 【一起练写作10】special gifts you received [打印本页]

作者: evaxiaofan    时间: 2010-12-11 19:57     标题: 【一起练写作10】special gifts you received

本帖最后由 evaxiaofan 于 2010-12-13 22:34 编辑

[attach]7298[/attach]
Christams and New year are coming, I think you would be very happy now, because you may receive many a gifts from your friends, lovers or families in this special season.
Dear friends, I think there is a gift which has give you a deep impression, and sometimes you take it out, it is possible that it can remind you of some special thing and person, even or special feeling. And if you like, welcome to share your favorite gift in here.

[attach]7297[/attach]

关于GIFT的一篇文章

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: davy10    时间: 2010-12-17 07:37

maybe it's a sensitive topic ,so nobody want to share their "deep impression gifts" to us.
Eva ,what is your "deep impression gifts"?
作者: evaxiaofan    时间: 2010-12-17 11:24

回复 2# davy10

Friends CD, i received last week~~

on one hand, as everybody can see , Friends is a classcial drama which is very useful for me to study English from speaking to lestening, I believe I can benifit from it.
    on the other hand, even if I leave tingroom one day, I will remember this special time with all of you, which is unforgettable~~

And you? Would you like to share with us?
作者: davy10    时间: 2010-12-17 13:16

I am very glad to share with you , but the gift is still on its way
作者: float    时间: 2010-12-17 16:33

special gift is "tingroom BBS",The  friend recommended to me,I can benifit from here. this is a place affording communication and study  for English lover.and now i study english with you together everyday.I believe we  can wxpress ourselves fluently soon,we can make it.Want to say "thank you very much 'to my friend and all of you here.
作者: evaxiaofan    时间: 2010-12-18 12:51

回复 4# davy10

Alright,~~
作者: evaxiaofan    时间: 2010-12-18 12:57

回复 5# float

I couldn't agree more, tingroom is quite a good place for english lovers, I hope we can study together and then make mutual progress~

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2