Board logo

标题: 【第114期】2010-12-25:大学生进股市好吗? [打印本页]

作者: Solusrex    时间: 2010-12-25 21:24     标题: 【第114期】2010-12-25:大学生进股市好吗?

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:大学生进股市好吗?

如今,越来越多的大学生开始炒起了股票。他们其中一些人认为,炒股能帮助自己学会理财。然而同时,不可忽略的是,投资股票的缺点是具有风险的。并且绝大多数大学生尚未经济独立。

Today,more and more college students are beginnig to speculate in the stock market.Some of them believe that it can help themselves to learn how to manage their money.At the same time,it should not be neglected that there are risky pitfalls to gambling on the stock market,and most of the college students are still not finacially  independent.

亲爱的朋友,你认为大学生应该炒股吗?

My dear friends,do your think college students should step into stock market?

作者: davy10    时间: 2010-12-26 14:08

as we know ,speculating is one kind of  conduct with some risk, once you step into it ,you must pay all your attention on it . so there is no doubt that it will occupy most of students 's study time . besides ,college students have not the ability of bearing the lost.
then i think college students should not  step into stock market .
作者: kobe    时间: 2010-12-26 16:19

I will have a try if I have enough money!
作者: kinglongyy    时间: 2010-12-27 12:23

i did it before , as i see, i believe every fortunate has its risk. if you want to earn some money, you need to take the risk, however , enterring the stock market is just a way to do that.
作者: Pastorale    时间: 2011-1-2 22:32

Though my father is an experienced stock investor, with a stocking age of around 10 years, he hasn't taught me any knowledge of the stock market. Nor I don't care much about the financial news.
But I think it's time for me to learn some money-managing skills. It's important for my future life.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2