Board logo

标题: 2011-01-09 美文欣赏:生命有难 解决有道(双语) part1 [打印本页]

作者: tjhd    时间: 2011-1-10 17:05     标题: 2011-01-09 美文欣赏:生命有难 解决有道(双语) part1

本帖最后由 星期一 于 2011-1-10 18:35 编辑

[attach]8175[/attach]

生命有难 解决有道

1. 眼光狭隘

1. Tunnel Vision : The tendency to focus only on the immediate crisis or sore spot. Under stress, things look worse or more complex than they really are.
       1. 眼光狭隘:倾向于只关注眼前的危机、或是一个单独。在压力之下,事情会看起来比它们本身糟糕和复杂。

The solution
    解决有道

Perspective : Ask if it will matter in 6 months. Ask what else is going on? How did I create this situation and, in an ideal world, what would I like to do about it?
看开点:问问自己这个问题半年后是否还会存在?问问自己还有其他什么没有注意到?是怎么让自己走到这一步的、而在理想情况下我会怎么解决它?

2. 恐惧

2. Fear : The anxiety or terror that things will go badly, that we will fail or be embarrassed.
       2. 恐惧:担心事情会变遭,或者自己会失败、蒙羞。

The solution
    解决有道

Humor and Curiosity : Modern life has very few saber-tooth tigers . The situation is rarely life or death. Ask, What's the worst that can happen? What's the best? What can I learn? What would I do if I had no fear?
幽默与好奇心:现代社会已经没有剑齿虎啦——就是说不管你的困难怎么麻烦,也不至于到要死人的地步吧?所以问问看:事情最坏会变成什么样子?最好呢?我能从中学到些什么?如果我不再恐惧会怎么做?

3. 迷茫

3. Confusion : The sense of being lost or unclear about our direction. The sense that we don't know our own priorities anymore.
       3. 迷茫:一种迷失的感觉、找不到自己的方向、看不到自己的优势所在。

The solution
    解决有道

Responsible Choices : Choose your values and priorities and set your own path. Your life is yours. Check your moral compass, pick a direction and do something extraordinary!
负责任地做选择:了解自己的价值和优势、选一条自己的路。你的人生在你手中。问问自己的良心、选一个方向、做出点与众不同的事儿来!

4. 负罪感

4. Guilt : The belief that we have hurt or failed or sinned and deserve punishment . Guilt is either accurate, because sometimes we do behave badly, or it is false and simply an illusion.
       4. 负罪感:相信我们伤害了他人、让别人失望了、或是做了什么错事、应该受到惩罚。负罪感有可能是真实的:因为有的时候我们确实做得不好;也有可能不真实、只是一种自己的幻觉。

The solution
    解决有道

If we have transgressed, we must make restitution, ask forgiveness, learn from our error and move on . If it is false guilt, set it down as an unnecessary and irrational burden.
如果我们真的做错事儿,那就必须补偿、请求原谅并且从错误中学习、继续向前走。但如果负罪感是假的,那就要放下这个不必要、也不理性的包袱。

5. 羞愧

5. Shame : The belief that we are worth-less than others, that we have a terrible, incurable flaw . It is not that we have done something wrong (guilt), but that we are bad or wrong.
       5. 羞愧:相信自己不如其他人、自己有什么可怕的、无法纠正的缺陷。这种感觉不是因为自己做错事(这种叫负罪感),而是因为相信自己人很坏、不好。

The solution
    解决有道

Clear, rational thinking : Everyone has behaved badly, but no one was created badly! Any flaws only serve to make you stronger, more heroic or more compassionate toward others.
清晰和理性地思考:每个人都可能做错事儿、但没有人生来就是坏人!任何缺点都是为了把你变得更强、更有气概、或对其他人更具同情心。

作者: 扣儿    时间: 2011-1-11 00:38

i may pay my attention on thos solutions.
作者: xiaomeixin    时间: 2011-1-11 08:17

Oh,i see.
作者: tjhd    时间: 2011-1-11 09:37

回复 2# 扣儿

嘿嘿,支持支持~~
作者: yy2235    时间: 2011-1-11 09:49

Good translations.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2