Board logo

标题: 【第131期】2011-01-11:一见钟情可靠吗? [打印本页]

作者: Solusrex    时间: 2011-1-11 21:29     标题: 【第131期】2011-01-11:一见钟情可靠吗?

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:一见钟情可靠吗?

在你们的朋友当中,或者那些知道的人里,有没有情侣是在相识不久之后就在一起了,或者说就进入婚姻殿堂的了?

Among your friends,or these people you've known of,are there couples who became lovers or got married soon after they came to know each other?

事实上,确实有不少的人们一见钟情然后陷入爱河。然而,与此同时,他们也冒着被欺骗的危险。对有些人来说,要彻底认识一个人是需要时间的,且要一步步来。

The fact is that some people do fall in love with each other at first sight.But,at the same time,they are taking the risks of being cheated.For some people,it's a long way to get to know a person completely,and there are steps to take.

亲爱的朋友,你认为两个陌生人会仅仅因为一些无法解释的化学物质而瞬间擦出火花吗?你相信一见钟情吗?一见钟情能长久吗,可靠吗?

My dear friends,do you believe that two strangers may be sparked quickly by physical attraction because of some sort of natural attraction we can't explain?Do you believe in love at first sight?Do you think this kind of love can last long or is reliable?
作者: eedhatt    时间: 2011-1-12 17:10

In my opinion, first sight will decides whether we are interested in each other,and then we have to take a long way to know the other.  It's good for both of us. So I believe in love at first sight and I believe more in the process of our comunications.
作者: tjhd    时间: 2011-1-13 10:19

The time tells the truth yet the key in a great relationship is how you run it and training capacity of managing affection. Bible tells us the point of love is that bears all things, believe that things, hopes all things, endures all things and love never fails.
作者: yy2235    时间: 2011-1-13 10:45

Yes, I believe. Because my Bf was fall in love at first sight to me.At the beginning, I couldn't accept him, but now I accept him. So I believe in love at first sight.
作者: melissa娟    时间: 2011-1-16 22:43

当然不认可了,只有经过了解之后才能考虑吧
作者: kobe    时间: 2011-1-21 09:07

No,I don't believe that,I think "love some one by first sight" is superficialness,"by first sight" it means love some one by her beauty/his hansome appearance...
作者: lihuajingang99    时间: 2011-2-2 14:40

I agree with flour6.In my opinion,although first sigh is important for lovers,it's just a part of love.
Love between you and your boyfriend/girlfriend needs not only expression(first sight),but also tolerance,trust,understand,listen and so on.
So,everything has its both sides.we should regard it from two sides.

作者: 面包脸脸    时间: 2011-2-16 19:35

Maybe,but I think this emotion is rare in reality life.Two people want to have a long marriage,they must learn each other in normal life by dribs and drabs,they will find the advantages and disadvantages,maybe they can accept or not,then they will find the real Mr"right" for themself.The love at first sight exists a lot,but whether the marriage based on it exists ,or how long it can continue,we don't know.actually,we all  people are looking forward the love at first sight and we can continue the emotion forever,but the dream is perfect,and the reality is cruel,this kind of love mostly exists in the novels,from beginning to ending,just because we can't own in our life~~
作者: 李武军    时间: 2011-2-24 15:00

well it depends. at my hometown it is common! I don't think it can last long. but it maybe
作者: lynne格格    时间: 2011-3-10 22:05

一切皆有可能啊!
作者: jiang0720    时间: 2011-3-16 14:42

I konw some friends were fall in love at first sight. most of them are happy!
作者: mercyww    时间: 2011-3-22 16:13

I think that first sight can give a deep impression to me,and even will affect the relation between me and my friends. But I don't belive in love at first sight.
作者: dsq123dsq    时间: 2011-3-24 16:06

i think it's  depend on one's character.But i think the first sight can give us a chance living with the people whom we think we fall in love with。
作者: cube_0    时间: 2011-3-28 22:29

It is not important  about  falling in love with each other in first sight, In fact ,both of them should do everything for their love. If they become a couple ,they would make some  changes for each other. They must be learning  patience.
作者: lyycat0516    时间: 2011-3-29 14:14

I believe 。
作者: kpmazda    时间: 2011-3-31 09:48

Rome cann't build in a day. I believe love is a process that people admire each other by understanding. Man will get old. and one day spark may disapear. Only the truth love,which is accumulated day by day, can last forever.
作者: fangnan    时间: 2011-4-1 18:39

I believe it because there are some examples that go well with these fall in love at the first sight. But for maself, I can't acept this love. I believe love should be build on knowship between eachother, you can't learn his history&philosophy&world view&background and other things. Importantly, you two didn't face diffierent problems,how can you know you two can survive that circumstance together?
Love someone is loving his weaknesses, one usually hid his or her weaknesses at the first sight, but only show his or her shining side to others. How can you know you can stand his weskness?
Love someone is not only loving himself, but also loving his parents&family&all backgrounds after him, Are you sure to accept it?
Anyway, I believe ture love will overcome all problems and difficulties, Jack shall have Jill,  all shall be well!
作者: zhuzi_xa    时间: 2011-4-3 17:49

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
作者: lingkiki    时间: 2011-4-10 22:02

I believe .
it is the first feeling when you see someone . it is a feeling strongly from your heart that tell you the person you meet is different for you .
作者: 吉祥猪    时间: 2011-4-13 22:19

i don't believe it. when people fall in love with their lover, they need to know something about him or her.people could say that love makes man blind ,but we are in the real world and so is love.
作者: 面包脸脸    时间: 2011-4-24 21:01

I think it indeed exists,I still trust it ,also two people want to be together forever or long time ,.they must learn eath other for a period of time,totally depending on the love at first sight is not enough~
作者: goodluck_zhou    时间: 2011-4-26 10:08

I agree with floor 19 ! a good first sight is the begining of a true love .There  is one guy,my good friend, has steped into marriage , soon after they know eachother. A strong feeling is good for dating , it pull you together and brings a strong desire to know eachother deeplyl.
作者: Lyra11    时间: 2011-4-30 10:41

I used to see a report about this, scientist scanned a group of men's brains when they were staring at different girls, and the result was so magical, the screen became colourful while they met the grils who they liked. So, I do beleive there is something connected between two persons that attract each other at the first sight. However, it doesn't mean their marriage must be successful if they get married, since marriage is not just love, it contains lots of things.Of course, that's a good beginning, but you have to get to know each other for a period of time,that's necessary.
作者: kuangye678    时间: 2011-4-30 22:20

回复 23# Lyra11

i'm agree with you.marriage contains many other things
作者: fjwbigben    时间: 2011-5-11 20:36

I believe it. Regardless of the cheating and any other stuff, I think most people want to meet someone and love someone at their sight. It's an amazing experience that we will always remember. Like Jack and Rose, Romio and Juliet, I know they sound skethy. In real life, there are people love at the sight everyday.Some of them are married and have a good life. Someone says it's true love.  We all know that we Chinese have a word called "YUAN FENG".
作者: gaodaiyongbbs    时间: 2011-5-20 19:36

回复 3# tjhd
作者: Rachel0818    时间: 2011-5-26 19:32

It depends, I guess. It is possible sometimes!!
According to what I have known, I think fall in love at first sight is quite possible, and it is a wonderful, incredible feeling. When you meet someone, you totally forget the others and you just want to stay with him/her. I met such a guy recently, and we are the very case talked here. We went steady soon, we like each other, care about each other. We share everything, we believe both sides are the one looking for......So, I believe destiny, I follow my heart and I hope we can be happy forever~
作者: itsmypink    时间: 2011-5-27 21:58

i believe the " first sight ",but i don't think affection should based on it . in other words ,it is not reliable enough to fall in love with each other just because of the first sight .take a opposite example , despite you fall in love because of first sight , but your characters are not in line ,you will find you are disturbing by trivia ,and the first impression nowhere to find .
so ,in my opinion, first sight is a element , not  the determinant , not the whole .
作者: kuangye678    时间: 2011-5-28 22:07

回复 28# itsmypink

i agree with you.
作者: 陈秀玲    时间: 2011-5-28 23:18

in my life, I never believe I will love one person at my first eye``never appear```
作者: abc_3345    时间: 2011-6-4 12:28

i don,t no .because Everything must have a exception
作者: SugerDaisy    时间: 2011-6-8 03:21

Actually, "falling in love at first sight" is a romantic thing, but I don't think this kind of relationship could last long, but it may happens.
It is hard to know a person completely in a short time, but marriage is a long story, we need to spend the rest of our life with the person we choose, so we need to have at least similar value, then we will not have big confilict in later life.
作者: 35283408    时间: 2011-6-30 14:32

anything is possible,
first singht _the result one  is they are go along ther life until dead.the other's broben emotion and say goodbye to their married,
they are all right
everyone is difficult,so they have diffierent minds.  we could do nothing.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2