Board logo

标题: 点滴故事:关于信任Trust [打印本页]

作者: evaxiaofan    时间: 2011-1-14 10:44     标题: 点滴故事:关于信任Trust

TRUST

Trust is a very important factor for all relationships. When trust is broken, it is the end of the relationship. Lack of trust leads to suspicion, suspicion generates anger, anger causes enmity and enmity may result in separation.

A telephone operator told me that one day she received a phone call. She answered, "Public Utilities Board." There was silence. She repeated, "PUB." There was still no answer. When she was going to cut off the line, she heard a lady's voice, "Oh, so this is PUB. Sorry, I got the number from my Husband's pocket but I do not know whose number it is."

Without mutual trust, just imagine what will happen to the couple if the telephone operator answered with just "hello" instead of "PUB".

[attach]8249[/attach]

作者: 走着瞧    时间: 2011-1-14 11:00

o
作者: yy2235    时间: 2011-1-14 11:03

It's miserable if the couple lose mutual trust,and the life will be unhappy.How can they live together forever?
作者: tingroom    时间: 2011-1-14 13:45

回复 1# evaxiaofan

I agree with you xiaofan.

I wish the lovers or friends could be frank to each other.sometime they may do not want to hurn the other side,so the just hide the truth which would be disappointing when the secret is found out.

I do not know since when,I have tried my best to avoid telling any lie any more,I do not want be hurt and I do not want to hurt others..
作者: liqier    时间: 2011-1-14 15:44

If the couple want to go further,to understand each other,trust!
作者: evaxiaofan    时间: 2011-1-14 23:15

回复 4# tingroom

I am afraid you are right~~~

if you want to be trusted,you first speak the truth and treat others sincerely ~and I think people who tell the

truth are  much happier than those who tell lies~~

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2