Board logo

标题: 1月15日故事:Please Shut up 请闭上嘴巴 [打印本页]

作者: yy2235    时间: 2011-1-15 07:58     标题: 1月15日故事:Please Shut up 请闭上嘴巴

本帖最后由 yy2235 于 2011-1-15 10:38 编辑

Please read the story carefully,then translate the red sentences and tell me what are you thinking about when you read the whole story~Don't be shy,just make your imagination fly in your sky!

A bird flew south to spend the winter.    It was very cold. The bird almost was frozen. Thus, the bird flew to a large piece of open space.A cow passed by, pulling a pile of cow manure to the bird's body. The frozen bird lay in the dunghill and felt warm. Gradually it recovered consciousness and lay there warmly and comfortably, singing songs.
   Hearing the voice, a wild cat came to see what happened. Following the voice, the wild cat quickly found the bird lying in the dunghill and pulled it out to eat.
   Not everyone covering your body with dunghill is your enemy. Not everyone pulling you out dunghill is your friend. When you lie in a dunghill, it is best to shut your mouth.

Be slow in choosing a friend and slower in changing one.              
                                                                             —— Benjamin Franklin
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: 形如    时间: 2011-1-15 09:07

friends are important in outside
作者: kinglongyy    时间: 2011-1-15 10:18

Following the voice, the wild cat quickly found the bird lying in the dungpile and pulled it out to eat.顺着这声音,野猫很快就找到泥沼中的鸟,把它拉出来后吃掉它
作者: eedhatt    时间: 2011-1-15 10:39

Following the voice, the wild cat quickly found the bird lying in the dunghill and pulled it out to eat.
顺着声音,野猫很快找到了躺在粪便中的鸟并且把它拉出来吃了。

Be slow in choosing a friend and slower in changing one.   
找朋友时要留个心眼,但也别轻易地放弃以往的朋友。
作者: devil--liu    时间: 2011-1-15 15:19

sorry,my eglish is bad,
I don't know what say.
作者: devil--liu    时间: 2011-1-15 15:37

thks!
this story let me know:
不要小人得志,沾沾自喜(帮我翻一下,麻烦楼主)
作者: yy2235    时间: 2011-1-15 16:47

回复 6# devil--liu

Don't be a man who villains holding sway and feel smug and complacent.
作者: 若水33    时间: 2011-1-15 20:20

what meaning is the last paragraph?  thanks
作者: yezichen    时间: 2011-1-27 22:19

1、 Following the voice, the wild cat quickly found the bird lying in the dunghill and pulled it out to eat.
顺着声音,野猫很快发现了在粪堆里的小鸟,并把它拖出来吃了。
2、 Not everyone covering your body with dunghill is your enemy.
并不是所有用粪土盖着你身体的就是你的敌人。
3、Be slow in choosing a friend and slower in changing one.  —— Benjamin Franklin
选择朋友要慢,摒弃更要审又慎。 —— Benjamin Franklin

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2