Board logo

标题: 喜欢与父母同住吗? [打印本页]

作者: xiaomeixin    时间: 2011-1-20 08:33     标题: 喜欢与父母同住吗?

Maybe a lot of people do not like to live with their parents.

Because they need freedom,and they have many personal thing do not want everyone to know.

My dear readers,how about you?What's your opinion about that?

Welcome to share your points with us by using English.

[attach]8492[/attach]
作者: tingroom    时间: 2011-1-20 09:42

回复 1# xiaomeixin

If i could,i would like to live with them.As a man,I should make a living at first .when I could offer them a satisfactory life without any worry,I think I will invite them to live together with me in my house.that will be more different,and they will be proud of me instead of being ashamed of me if I rely on them after being an adult.
作者: xiaomeixin    时间: 2011-1-20 09:57

回复 2# tingroom

Yes,u r right.To take care of us,parents have spent a lot of time and perspiration and love in our grow up.We must be thankful and take good care of them when we are an adult.It's our responsibility.
    I think a family has the old and the young is more interesting than without.So I perfer to live with my parents.
作者: yy2235    时间: 2011-1-20 11:07

Perhaps I don't like to live with my parents. But who can say what will happen in future? Maybe when I have my child, I'll ask my mother take good care of him, then live together. I want to have freedom to do everything.
作者: xiaomeixin    时间: 2011-1-20 14:29

回复 4# yy2235

Yeah.We can not make things go like what we think about.And everyone like freedom.
作者: xiaomeixin    时间: 2011-1-20 15:44

回复 7# xiaoying12301

It's hard to live alone.
作者: Amy-流年    时间: 2011-1-20 21:33

I'd love to live with my parents.
作者: kobe    时间: 2011-1-21 08:52

some times....If I feel lonely...I will go somewhere with my parent
作者: youxiaxiaolala    时间: 2011-1-21 10:33

"If I could, I believe I would like to live with them." I agree with HALO.
Maybe you just understand what we need to do after you became a father or mother.
When you are single,you hope more free in your life, but you didn't know what  your parents want. Sometimes it seems enough for them only a phone call from you, but if we have more time to stay with them, I think it will be better than a ring! The time you could live with them is worthy to cherish for us.
作者: yo1    时间: 2011-1-21 12:25

Everyone  has their own ideas .we all love our pareants .when you seen their white hair . You   know  what  you lost. Home is our hanven .
作者: yo1    时间: 2011-1-21 12:26

I love to live with my parent.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2