Board logo

标题: 行动起来!10个方法让你更幸福【宽恕】 [打印本页]

作者: evaxiaofan    时间: 2011-1-23 12:57     标题: 行动起来!10个方法让你更幸福【宽恕】

Forgiveness: I am good at letting go of past hurts and disappointments.

Happiness is easy and natural until you experience your first wound. For this reason, the second meta-attitude that makes such a big difference to your happiness score is forgiveness. You cannot hold onto a grievance and be happy. Why? One reason is you can't be a victim and be happy. Holding onto a grievance is a sign of a mistaken identity. You are not a victim. Also, holding onto a grievance is really a decision to keep suffering. Forgiveness helps you let go and be happy.
Resentment keeps you stuck in the past; forgiveness brings you back to the present. Resentment costs too much, and it doesn't make you happy. Resentment is a ball and chain; forgiveness sets you free again. Forgiveness offers you insurance against premature aging, a blocked heart, an unhealed past and an unhappy future. To increase your happiness score, try this forgiveness prayer:

Dear God, I declare today a day of amnesty, in which I gratefully volunteer to hand in all of my resentments and grievances to You. Please help me to handle well all of the peace that must inevitably follow. Amen.

宽恕:我擅于放下过去的伤害和失望

在你第一次受伤以前,幸福是件很容易和自然的事。基于这个原因,第二个决定幸福得分的基本态度是宽恕。你不能同时紧抓悲哀和幸福。为什么呢?一个原因是你不能同时是受害者和幸福者。紧抓悲伤是弄错身份的标志。你不是个受害者。同时,抓住悲伤不放其实是下决心要持续受苦。宽恕能帮你放下,拥有幸福。

憎恨让你卡在过去;宽恕带你回到当下。憎恨的代价太大了,它不会让你幸福。憎恨是锁链,而宽恕却又让你免遭早衰、内心的封锁、未疗愈的过去和不幸的将来。为了增加你的幸福得分,试试下面这个宽恕祈祷:

亲爱的上帝,我宣布今天是大赦之日,我自愿把所有的憎恨和悲伤交给您。请求您帮我处理好所有必然随之而来的平静。阿门。

作者: yy2235    时间: 2011-1-23 20:06

想想宽恕是很简单的一件事情,但是做起来真的很难
作者: kobe    时间: 2011-1-23 20:52

Forgiveness!
God will forgive you
作者: chengjiao.lv    时间: 2011-1-24 12:59

yes ,I think so!
作者: evaxiaofan    时间: 2011-1-25 16:50

回复 4# chengjiao.lv

~~
作者: evaxiaofan    时间: 2011-1-25 16:51