Board logo

标题: Lesson 47 A thirsty ghost [打印本页]

作者: sweet_smile    时间: 2011-2-11 08:57     标题: Lesson 47 A thirsty ghost

listen to the material carefully,although it is difficult and sometime you can't write down the correct answer.As long as you have tried,whatever you write down will be the harvest of yours.You should believe that only by accumulating little by little could you learn English welll.so come on.

A public house which was recently bought by Mr.Ian Thompson is up for sale. Mr.Thompson is going to sell it because it is haunted. (1)________________________. The next morning, he found that the doors had been blocked by chairs and the furniture had been moved. Though Mr.Thompson (2)_________________________. He also said that he had found five empty whisky bottles which the ghost must have drunk the night before. When I suggested that some villagers must have come in for a free drink, Mr.Thompson shook his head. (3)_______________________.
[audio]http://down02.putclub.com/virtual/backup/update/mnjjt/newconcept/201001/putclub.com20100201.MP3[/audio]
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: billdraaa    时间: 2011-2-12 11:14

1. he told me that he could not go to sleep on night because he heard a strange noise coming from the bar
2. had turn the lights off before he went to bed, they were on in the morning
3. the villager has told him that they will not accept ? even if he ? away
作者: missyouhuang    时间: 2011-4-21 08:32

He told me that he could not go to sleep one night because he heard a srtange noise coming from the bar
had turned the lights off before he went to bed,they were on in the morning
The villagers have told him that they will not accept the pub even he gives it away
作者: xiaotantan    时间: 2011-4-21 16:26

1)He told me that he could not go to sleep one night,because he heard  a strange noise coming from the bar
2)had turn the nights off before he went to bed,they were all in the morning
3)The villagers have told him that they know not except the pub even he gives it away
作者: laura6688    时间: 2011-4-21 18:46

He told me that he could not go to sleep one night because he heard a srtange noise coming from the bar
had turned the lights off before he went to bed,they were on in the morning
The villagers have told him that they will not accept the pub even he gives it away

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2