Board logo

标题: 春节日记 [打印本页]

作者: zouyue0612    时间: 2011-2-19 14:55     标题: 春节日记

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
作者: 鲜艳    时间: 2011-2-19 16:50

The first time i spent the Spring Festival far away from home .  of course ,i miss my home ,my family , everything in my hometown ......
     My Spring Festival is acctualy seven days , i just gruduated from school in June .i worked as a foreign trade salesgirl in foreign trade company . our company start to take a spring festival holiday  from 1st Feb to 9th Feb .
    On the New Year's night ,i and father made a wonderful meal . i was  still very happy ,because i was not lonely , i and father spent a happy fetival holiday in Dong Guang .
I miss my rest of my family very much , but it's ok , mum and sister ofter gave me a call .and vice versa.
   Hehe, during seven days , i relaxed myself as much as possible . i did a cook for my father ,  watched TV , visited relatives in dong guang , went shopping , sent best wishes to my friends through giving them a call ......
   Now, i recall those days , still pretty.

hope:everyone lead a happy life ^_^
Ophelia
作者: OLady    时间: 2011-2-20 14:11

My husband and I live in the different city but  in the same province AnHui .He and me work in Suzhou now ,our daughter live with her granda and granma in the village .
we went back on  31st   Jan. my husband ,my daughter and I spent times in my father and mother -in law's home untill 4st Feb.   then we went to my mother's home .I am  so glad ,cause I haven't  spent Lunar New Year with my parents for 4 years since I got married. I 'm so exciting !I saw my youger brother ,his wife and litter daughter.we spent 5 days in there .
then we came back to Suzhou for working .What a pity!

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2