Board logo

标题: Lesson 60 The future [打印本页]

作者: sweet_smile    时间: 2011-2-26 09:38     标题: Lesson 60 The future

listen to the material carefully,although it is difficult and sometime you can't write down the correct answer.As long as you have tried,whatever you write down will be the harvest of yours.You should believe that only by accumulating little by little could you learn English welll.so come on.

At a village fair, I decided to visit a fortune-teller called Madam Bellinsky. I went into her tent and she told me to sit down. After I had given her some money, she looked into a crystal ball and said: "A relation of yours is coming to see you.(1)____________________________. The moment you leave this tent, you will get a big surprise. A woman you know well will rush towards you. (2)____________________________. That is all." As soon as I went outside, I forgot all about Madam Bellinsky because my wife hurried towards me. "Where have you been hiding?" she asked impatiently. "(3)__________________________. We are late already." As she walked away, I followed her out of the fair.

[audio]http://down02.putclub.com/virtual/backup/update/mnjjt/newconcept/201001/putclub.com20100214.MP3[/audio]

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: billdraaa    时间: 2011-3-7 10:02

1. she will be arriving this evening and intends to stay fo r a few days
2. she will speak to you and then she will leave you away from this place
3. your sister will be here and ?  than an hour and we must be at stationto meet her
作者: xiaotantan    时间: 2011-3-7 11:30

1)She will be arriving this evening and intends to stay for a few days
2)She will speak to you and then she will leave you from this place
3)Your sister  will be here and less than an hour and we must be at station to meet her
作者: lzuyyy    时间: 2011-3-9 09:43

arriving
作者: 011930568    时间: 2011-3-9 23:15

She will be arrived this evening and intend to stay for a few days.
She will speak to you and then she will leave from this place.
Your sister will be here in less than an hour and we must be at station to meet her.
作者: laura6688    时间: 2011-4-22 16:06

1She will be arriving this evening and intends to stay for a few days
2She will speak to you and then she will leave you away from this place
3Your sister  will be here and less than an hour and we must be  station to meet her
作者: laguna2007    时间: 2011-4-29 23:48

A --She will be arriving this evening and inten for a few days .

B --She was speak to you and then she will leave you away from this place.

C --Your sister will be here and last hour ,we must to be station to meet her
作者: wenyinhua    时间: 2012-3-7 16:28

I'cant  read it  sorry!
作者: tdvjd    时间: 2012-5-3 09:06

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2