Board logo

标题: right here waiting for you [打印本页]

作者: leenyao    时间: 2011-3-5 15:52     标题: right here waiting for you

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:19 编辑 [flash]http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMjQ4NjM3MjQ=/v.swf[/flash] Right Here Waiting Oceans apart, day after day, 海隔一方,日复一日 and I slowly go insane. 我开始恍惚。 I hear your voice on the line,你的声音在线可闻, But it doesn't stop the pain. 但哪能消解心中愁闷。 If I see you next to never, 倘若此生不能相见, How can we say forever? 何能誓说海枯石烂? Wherever you go, whatever you do, 任凭天涯海角,任凭天马行空, I will be right here waiting for you; 此生为你守候. Whatever it takes, 莫道付出天大代价 Or how my heart breaks, 莫道我心破碎, I will be right here waiting for you. 为你此地守候 I took for granted all the times 我曾一直笃信 That I thought would last somehow. 你我能共度良宵。 I hear the laughter, 我内心窃喜, I taste the tear, 我孤芳自赏。 But I can't get near you now. 哪知此刻你我心隔万里。 Oh, can't you see, baby, 哦 亲爱的,你哪能不知? You've got me going crazy? 让我身心如此癫狂? Wherever you go, whatever you do, 任凭天涯海角,任凭天马行空, I will be right here waiting for you; 此生为你守候. Whatever it takes, 莫道付出天大代价 Or how my heart breaks, 莫道我碎骨混身, I will be right here waiting for you. 为你此地守候 I wonder 好想知晓 How we can survive this romance, 如何安享此情此爱? But in the end 但倘若有一天 If I'm with you 能回到你身边 I'll take the chance. 我会奋不顾身 Oh, can't you see it, baby, 哦 亲爱的,你哪能不知? You've got me going crazy? 让我身心如此癫狂? Wherever you go, whatever you do, 任凭天涯海角,任凭天马行空, I will be right here waiting for you; 此生为你守候. Whatever it takes, 莫道付出天大代价 Or how my heart breaks, 莫道我碎骨混身, I will be right here waiting for you. 为你此地守候 Right Here Waiting Oceans apart, day after day, 海洋将我们分开, 日复一日地, and I slowly go insane. 我慢慢地开始失神. I hear your voice on the line, 电话里传来你的声音, But it doesn't stop the pain. 但这不能止住我的伤痛. If I see you next to never, 如果我再不能见到你, How can we say forever? 我们又怎能说永远? Wherever you go, whatever you do, 无论你去何方,无论你做何事, I will be right here waiting for you; 我就在这里等候着你. Whatever it takes, 不管怎么样 Or how my heart breaks, 不管我多哀伤 I will be right here waiting for you. 我就在这里等候你 I took for granted all the times 我一直确信 That I thought would last somehow. 你我能等到那一天 I hear the laughter, 我听到那笑声 I taste the tear, 我品尝着眼泪 But I can't get near you now. 但此刻我不能靠近你 Oh,can't you see, baby, 哦 宝贝 难道你不明白 You've got me going crazy? 你已使我开始发疯 ? Wherever you go, whatever you do, 无论你去何方 无论你要做什么 I will be right here waiting for you; 我会就在这里等候着你 Whatever it takes, 无论这要付出什么代价 Or how my heart breaks, 或我多么心碎 I will be right here waiting for you. 我会就在这里等候着你 I wonder 我不知道 How we can survive this romance, 我们该怎么度过这样的浪漫 But in the end 但在最后 If I'm with you 如果我在你身边 I'll take the chance. 我会紧握这机会 Oh,can't you see it,baby, 哦 宝贝 难道你不明白 You've got me going crazy? 你已使我开始发疯? Wherever you go, whatever you do, 无论你去何方 无论你做什么 I will be right here waiting for you; 我就在这里等候着你 Whatever it takes, 不管如何 Or how my heart breaks, 不管我多哀伤 I will be right here waiting for you. 我就在这里等候你 Waiting for you. 等候着你
作者: zjhins    时间: 2011-3-5 16:17

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:19 编辑 classic song.very nice!
作者: leenyao    时间: 2011-3-5 16:36

回复 2# zjhins

yeah。
作者: 龙楚红    时间: 2011-3-5 20:58

very classic vocie!I like it!
作者: leenyao    时间: 2011-3-5 21:16

回复 4# 龙楚红

thank you.
作者: maryzht    时间: 2011-3-6 05:06

很好听的音乐,支持一下。
作者: leenyao    时间: 2011-3-6 10:39

回复 6# maryzht