Board logo

标题: you have no common words with the lover,then how to do [打印本页]

作者: 月色倾城    时间: 2011-3-14 15:15     标题: you have no common words with the lover,then how to do

Maybe you have got marriaged,maybe you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend,then if you have no common words with your  lover,what shall you do??
作者: IamQiushi    时间: 2011-3-16 02:18

Iam sorry to hear that. If i have no commmon words with my lover,I wiil reduce the time that spend on my hobby and share with her.To my surprise,lovers have no common words.How r we get together if we don‘t have the same  favor?
作者: mubu    时间: 2011-3-16 02:34

What do you mean by 'common words'??? That you don't share the same culture? Well, if that is the case, more time is bound to be spent for miscommunication/misunderstanding. Patience, the key is patience.

作者: 月色倾城    时间: 2011-3-16 15:05

回复 2# IamQiushi

Maybe at the beginning,the have some same topics. Maybe it's the different work,different surroundings made them have no words. ...so,lovers should spent more time together ..
作者: 月色倾城    时间: 2011-3-16 15:08

回复 3# mubu

yeah,communation is improtant not only for lovers but also for friends. family members.etc.
作者: xiaomeixin    时间: 2011-3-17 09:23

If both the lovers don't have topic to talk together,how can they be together?
作者: 月色倾城    时间: 2011-3-17 15:01

回复 6# xiaomeixin
It's really a pity,I suppose that their relationship wont last long...
作者: Sanmal    时间: 2011-3-18 01:14

You can try to spend more time with her, and you can do something together!
I believe that if you try to do it, you will find a hobby that you both enjoy, such as horse back riding or tennis.
作者: 月色倾城    时间: 2011-3-18 15:47

回复 8# Sanmal

good suggestion. Thanks.
作者: 陈秀玲    时间: 2011-3-19 21:43

if I have no comend words with my lover , I will break up our relation without any hesitation! because there will be no happiness for our future . perhaps seperation is good to each other .
作者: Megan梅    时间: 2011-3-20 09:03

I‘m sorry to hear that.  first ,I will spend more time getting along with he or she and try to find some topic that both of you may interest in,.But if you two guys do have nothing in common, maybe you are just  unfit for each other
作者: 孙扬s    时间: 2011-3-20 16:17

Maybe you just need more time to communicate with each other,talk with her more,spend more time with her and try your best to find out your commen intersts.There must be something that both of you are enjoy ,it just need time to be found.
    Good luck to you.May you a bright furture and enjoy yourself.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2