Board logo

标题: 最后的归途列车 魅力男声Ryan Star - Last Train Home [打印本页]

作者: maryzht    时间: 2011-3-15 00:43     标题: 最后的归途列车 魅力男声Ryan Star - Last Train Home

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:16 编辑 [flash]http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMTk5NzU3ODY4/v.swf[/flash] 很喜欢这支MV,穿过丛林抵达彼岸,有种拨开云雾见青天的感觉。Ryan Star的嗓音丰富饱满,很有穿透力。 电影《P.S. I Love You》的插曲。 专辑:Last Train Home - EP 2009 歌词: you haven't changed. stand in the light, i need to see you, uncover my eyes. the tears coming down, making lines on your face. one for each year, now that you've been away. we were only kids, we ran like water. your dad said, stay away from my daughter. the sun was coming down when i said, can't you just believe? and if you wait for me, i'll be the light in the dark if you lose your way. and if you wait for me, i'll be your voice when you don't know what to say. i'll be your shelter, i'll be your fate. i'll be forever, wait for me. i'll be the last train, i'll be the last train home. you were a storm, it blew us away. i wouldn't leave you, but you couldn't stay. we were only kids, we ran like water. your dad said, stay away from my daughter. the sun was coming down when i said, can't you just believe? and if you wait for me, i'll be the light in the dark if you lose your way. and if you wait for me, i'll be your voice when you don't know what to say. i'll be your shelter, i'll be your fate. i'll be forever, wait for me. i'll be the last train, i'll be the last train home. we were only kids, we ran like water. i told your dad, i love your daughter. the sun was coming down when i said, hallie just believe. and if you wait for me, i'll be the light in the dark if you lose your way. and if you wait for me, i'll be your voice when you don't know what to say. i'll be your shelter, i'll be your fate. i'll be forever, wait for me. i'll be the last train, i'll be the last train, hold on to love, and wait for me. i'll be the last train, i'll be the last train home. i'll be the last train, i'll be your last train home.
作者: Sanmal    时间: 2011-3-15 05:30

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:16 编辑 Nice song! I like it~ Yeah it seems the spring is coming~
作者: maryzht    时间: 2011-3-16 15:06

回复 2# Sanmal

thanks
作者: yo1    时间: 2011-4-9 13:29

Very nice,

作者: suhongxiao    时间: 2011-5-18 08:04

good
作者: 家有宝贝    时间: 2011-5-18 17:00

I like it .Love is all we need.
作者: suhongxiao    时间: 2011-5-18 18:06

very   nice

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2