Board logo

标题: 【第142期】如何看待日本地震? [打印本页]

作者: 吉祥猪    时间: 2011-3-16 21:39     标题: 【第142期】如何看待日本地震?

日本最近发生了强烈地震和海啸,引起了重大的人员和财产损失。对此,很多中国人感到幸灾乐祸,认为日本人该受到惩罚,也有人认为他们值得同情和学习,因为他们身上有我们没有的东西。你是如何认为的呢?请发表你的观点……

in recent days ,a very big earthquake and tsunami attacked japan, causing significant casualties and property losses. In response, many Chinese people feel schadenfreude, that the Japanese people should be punished, while some people think that they deserve compassion and we should learn from them, for  there is something we don't have. How do you think? Please express your point of view ... ...
作者: Sanmal    时间: 2011-3-16 22:17

I feel very sad about it. obviously it is no ones fault, but that doesn't stop me having empathy for the people involved in the tragedy.
作者: 呆了    时间: 2011-5-31 16:29

we have to help them just like they help us when earthqwake attacked Sichuan.
作者: lghmhw    时间: 2011-5-31 19:02

i don't like japan
作者: 吉祥猪    时间: 2011-5-31 21:31

回复 4# lghmhw
  so what is your idea about the earthquake happened in Japan,  did they deserve it?
作者: lghmhw    时间: 2011-5-31 23:29     标题: 标题

i keep silence
作者: itsmypink    时间: 2011-6-1 15:14

noone or country should be punished by earthquake or tsunami , they are our frends in terms of living on earth . moreover , all of victims are civilians in japan , who are not the objects you abominated .they deserve our sympathy because they also support help to us when we are shocked by 8.0 magnitude  earthquake in wenchuan 2008. so i think we should try our best to help them , at least ,we can't raise schadenfreude agaist  disaster and tragedy of japan . that's inhuman behaviour .

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2