Board logo

标题: 【第145期】如何看待生活中不公平的事儿 [打印本页]

作者: 吉祥猪    时间: 2011-3-25 19:06     标题: 【第145期】如何看待生活中不公平的事儿

我们生活在现实的社会中。在生活中,常常有一些不公平的事儿让我们感到不快:别人拿走了属于你的东西却没有受到任何惩罚。面对生活中不公平的事情,你是如何看待的,又是如何解决的?欢迎和我们分享你的见解。

We live in the real society. In  our life, there is someoften unfair things that make us uncomfortable: some take away what   belongs to you subject without punishment. what is your idea to look at and solve the unfair thing that happened around you ?welcome to share us with your opinion.
作者: kobe    时间: 2011-3-27 09:42

The point:We live in the real society!
There're a lot unfair things,so I have to accustom to it as I can't change it, I'm not a super man, I can do nothing to this phenomenon.
作者: 呆了    时间: 2011-6-2 16:49

it is difficult to talk about the subject like this in a few words.
作者: lghmhw    时间: 2011-6-2 18:09

the real society broken my heart.
作者: 莎莎dawn    时间: 2011-6-2 20:41

Unfair things often happen to us,so we should struggle to find a way out of thinking ,because the more you think,the more you pain.
作者: 吉祥猪    时间: 2011-6-2 22:09

回复 5# 莎莎dawn

what do you mean by saying  the more you think,the more you pain.should the word be "gain"
作者: xiaotantan    时间: 2011-6-3 09:43

I think there are a lot of  unfair things would happen around us in the really society,for example,the steal,someone stole your money or valuable things in your home,when you were not at home,then policeman couldn‘t catch them on time ,or we didn’t get back belongs to our things forever。
in addition,when we went to market to buy vegetable or foods or other things,the boss didn‘t give enough weight to us,and so on,i just said about some small things around me。
作者: abc_3345    时间: 2011-6-4 13:00

helpless。but 你也一样要生活啊!不如快快乐乐的。过明天了。何必去感叹那些挽回不了的呢

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2