Board logo

标题: Practise Writing in English[2011.4.3] [打印本页]

作者: bonnieju    时间: 2011-4-2 22:00     标题: Practise Writing in English[2011.4.3]

Write a note of about 50-60 words based on the following situation:

Your foreign friend, Jimmy, want you to be his Chinese tutor. But you are so busy with your study that you cannot help him. Write him a note, declining him and explaining why.
  Marks will be awarded for content, organization, grammar and appropriateness.

范文回复可见:

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

回帖者,版主有金币奖励哦,大家加油……

作者: xiaomeixin    时间: 2011-4-2 22:44

Dear Jimmy,
  First of all,I felt very sorry for I can't be your tutor.
  I knew that you want to improve your chinese level and you wanted me to help you.I felt very happy for you appreciate me.But I need to take part in so many exams,and now I am busy preparing them.So I can't be your tutor.
                                                                                                     Yours sincerely,
                                                                                                           Fandy
作者: bonnieju    时间: 2011-4-3 17:13

Dear Jimmy,
  First of all,I felt very sorry for I can't be your tutor.
  I knew that you want to im ...
xiaomeixin 发表于 2011-4-2 22:44

Nice doing. pls attention to the date, you need sign it on the note.
作者: xiaomeixin    时间: 2011-4-4 08:23

回复 3# bonnieju

Thanks for your reminding.
作者: davy10    时间: 2011-4-6 02:51

Hi ,jimmy
I have the honor to receive the invitation to be your chinese tutor , but what i have to say is i am not competent in doing it  for my personal reason. you know i have so much homwwork to do recently, so i have to concentrate on them .pls don't worry about it , i recommend you a better chinese tubor  , bonnieju . her chinese is so good and i believe you will make great progress with her.
                                                                                      davy
作者: bonnieju    时间: 2011-4-6 10:02

回复 5# davy10

Dear davy, good day. You give us a good example in writing note. Thanks.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2