Board logo

标题: Soaps: Real life or Fantasy? [打印本页]

作者: Sanmal    时间: 2011-4-6 01:32     标题: Soaps: Real life or Fantasy?

Many people believe that soap opera are either a waste of time or even worse, bad for you. So why do people get addicted to them? Some experts say it's because these programmes, which are watched by millions around the world, reflect our day to day concerns: family, friendship, love, sexuality, money, success and failure. For other people soaps represent a world that is more glamorous than their own: that's why they want to identify with the characters, who are usually wealthy, beautiful and dramatic. For other people, soaps might be simply a chance to escape their daily toubles.

So what do you think? Do soap operas help us think about our lives in the real world? Or are they foolish fantasies that waste our time?

[attach]9944[/attach]

作者: davis081    时间: 2011-4-6 14:43

Treat it as a kind of lisure program that make you relax, and never think too much, after all, in my opinon it just stands for a good wish and hardly make it come ture in reality. Man should lead a real life.
作者: 石头静儿    时间: 2011-4-6 15:13

A little waste time
作者: xiaomeixin    时间: 2011-4-6 15:24

I don't like watching TV.But sometimes watch soap opear can relax ourselves.And we will have more topic to talk about with our friends or colleagues.
作者: comi    时间: 2011-4-6 16:44

本帖最后由 Sanmal 于 2011-4-6 20:57 编辑

I think the soap opera can relax the real life. I know all is not ture but it  gives me a hope to the better life . In order to make dream come ture, I will pursuit myself to doing well.As the lyric sings:"如早知今生跟你有幸可相爱,在当初应更努力为未来"..So real life is going on but you can remain the pure wishes for furture better life. Don't make regret .
作者: Sanmal    时间: 2011-4-6 20:56

回复 4# xiaomeixin

I agree with you~
作者: Sanmal    时间: 2011-4-6 21:23

回复 5# comi

Yes, you're right~
作者: Sanmal    时间: 2011-4-7 06:43

回复 3# 石头静儿

I agree with you! But I think that it can also relax you~

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2