Board logo

标题: 【第157期】救狗是对还是错? [打印本页]

作者: 吉祥猪    时间: 2011-4-18 19:59     标题: 【第157期】救狗是对还是错?

近日一篇关于志愿者救狗的报道吸引了广大网友的争论。在一套高速公路上,一些志愿者拦截下载有500多只狗的卡车并且经过努力将这些原本用来食用的狗救了下来。对此,很多人给予志愿者很大的支持,但是也有人说这些人违反了法律。对此,你是如何看待的呢?欢迎和我们分享你的观点。

Recently a report on the volunteer rescued dogs  has attracted the majority of Internet users. In a highway, a number of volunteers rescued more than 500 dogs which were in the trucks and through the efforts of these were originally used to killed for eating havd been saved . on this topic, many people show their volunteer  great support to the volunteers  , but others say that these people violated the law. In this regard,  how do you think of it? We welcome and share your views....
作者: 吉祥猪    时间: 2011-4-18 20:03

in my opinion ,the rescue of the dogs is great ,for they are animals and they are our best friends in nature.but what let me down is the way they save the dogs.our law has made it clear that pedestrians are not allowed on the highway,so i think the volunteers did a good thing in a wrong way.
作者: tingroom    时间: 2011-4-18 22:31

i am wondering whether the dogs have been saved or not
five hundreds dogs,that's a very large number
who will feed those dogs
作者: 吉祥猪    时间: 2011-4-19 22:41

回复 3# tingroom

yes,i think people who have sympathy will ask the same question,for it is a very biog problem for us to solve it.
作者: aizero    时间: 2011-5-25 20:00

it‘s a great behavior, dogs are our friends ,

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2