Board logo

标题: Goddamn Bastard say hello to everyone here [打印本页]

作者: 虚竹    时间: 2011-4-20 01:06     标题: Goddamn Bastard say hello to everyone here

Good morning!This is Goddamn Bastard speaking.Just like boys love beautiful girls,I love to call myself Goddamn Bastard,and I'd like you to call me with this lovely nickname!
  I am a man,like Dance Sport,basketball,music,and girls!My English is much more poor than my Chinese.So,compare to reading my article,talking with a girl would be more comfortable!
  So,in order to communicate with U guys  wonderfully,I got to learn from all of you,absorb your wisdom so that I can look more like a bright bastard!
作者: tingroom    时间: 2011-4-20 10:11

Hello,Goddamn Bastard,from your self-introduction I found that you are very humourous and your English is pretty good,wish you can get a big improve and make friends here  
作者: maggieqiu    时间: 2011-4-20 13:44

HaHa......Goddamn Bastard, you are very humourous. Welcome....
作者: 清儿    时间: 2011-4-20 14:03

hi,i think your english is very good
作者: 虚竹    时间: 2011-4-20 14:49

haha,you guys are so sweet~~in fact,I like foreign movies,like《Forrest Gump》,《Scent of a Woman》《Pulp Fiction》 and so on,Al Pacino is one of my favourite movie stars,and I enjoy films directed by Guy Ritch and Quentin Tarantino very very much!
作者: areyouready    时间: 2011-4-20 21:19

回复 5# 虚竹

Yeah,I will take your recommendation into consideration ,I think that would be marvelous !
作者: 虚竹    时间: 2011-4-21 13:12

回复 6# areyouready

Your English is really amazing,it would be my pleasure to learn from you~~
作者: kuangye678    时间: 2011-4-21 15:28

welcome.hope you can like here and come back often.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2