Board logo

标题: 2011年05月01日 每日一译 [打印本页]

作者: 陈秀玲    时间: 2011-5-1 13:56     标题: 2011年05月01日 每日一译

review

1,虽然有一些钱的确会影响我们的快乐程度,拥有很多钱则不然。
while having some money does have an impact on our level of happiness,having a lot of money does not.
2,这活生生的例子证明我的信念的确对小孩有所影响,这激励我继续把这一信念与别人分享。
it is living proof that my message does have an impact on kids and it makes a difference , and it motivates me to continue sharing it with others .

hold up "举起,耽搁,阻挡,拦截"

for instance
1,there  are good reasons to think that the dollar will hold up in 2009.
  有理由相信在2009年美元将保持上升的趋势。
2,but my bond-heavy portfolio is going to hold up better in a shock-market crash .
  但我以债券为主的投资组合将会在股市暴跌时表现更好.
3,diversity helps too , since the prices of some chemicals may hold up better than others .
   产品多样化也发挥一些作用,因为有些化工产品价格可以比其它产品更稳定。

practice :

1,我以为我要摔倒了,因而我靠在书桌以稳住自己。
2,这个项目基于一家公司一份名为“妇女能顶半边天”的报告。
3,环保人士最知道怎样拖延大型项目的进程,并且不会轻易地打发走.

try to translate these sentences into english .

references

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: 应春盛    时间: 2011-5-1 18:10

1,我以为我要摔倒了,因而我靠在书桌以稳住自己。
I thought i would tripped.therefor i held up myself depand on desk.
This item are based on a report of company called"Women can hold up half sky"
Environmentalists know better that how to hold up the process of a large item and be drove away easliy.
作者: laura6688    时间: 2011-5-1 19:13

1 I thought I would fall,so I held up a desk to support myself.
2 This project is  based on a report of a company called"Women can hold up half of sky"
Environmentalists know best  that how to hold up the process of a large project and not to be dispatched easliy.
作者: mapleleaf    时间: 2011-5-2 01:09

1.I think I will fall, so I lean against on the desk in order to hold up myself.
2.The program is based on a company‘s report called "Women Hold Up Half the Sky".
3.Environmentalists who know how to hold up big projects better than anyone will not be threw out so easily.
作者: kpmazda    时间: 2011-5-2 08:34

1,我以为我要摔倒了,因而我靠在书桌以稳住自己。
This project base on a company's report, which is named women can hold up half of the sky.
The environmentalist know how to hold up the process of a big project,and it's not easy to let them away.
作者: amazon496    时间: 2011-5-2 20:07

1.I consider that I would fall down , so I lean against on the desk to hold myself.
2.This progect based on a report named "women can hold up half the sky" by a company.
3. Enviromentalist know how to hold up the process of the large progect,and hard to be ease out.
作者: boring    时间: 2011-5-2 20:48

i thought i would fall, so i leaned agaist the desk to hold up  myself.
作者: shuiyingzi5    时间: 2011-5-7 16:00

1.I think I will fall, so I against to desk to hold up myself.
2.The project is produce from a report named "women can hold up a harf life" of one comparny.
3.Enviromentalist know how to postpone the process of big project, and not let it go easily.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2