Board logo

标题: Practise Writing in English[2011.5.7]给姚明的信 [打印本页]

作者: bonnieju    时间: 2011-5-7 09:59     标题: Practise Writing in English[2011.5.7]给姚明的信

You are one of the fans of Yao Ming. Please write a letter to him.

参考作文:

Dear Yao Ming,

How are you these days?

You are a bit surprised to get this letter. You don't know me but I know you. I am your fan. I have collected lots of information about you. When you left Shanghai, I felt a little sad. I've been missing you all the time. But NBA is really a good place for a wonderful basketball player like you. You've made the right choice.

How about your wound? Do you still feel pain? Take good care of yourself and I do hope to see you win each match in the coming year.

Yours

XXXXX

参考译文回复可见:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: meijuan    时间: 2011-5-7 10:33

Hi Yaoming,

It is everything going on well?I am your friend,Even though you don't know me,but I know you,I can see where you are and what you are doing through the medias,so I think we are friends,but I am not your fan,you are not so charming for me.haha~~But I always suport you,hope you can win more gold in the future.

Yours,
XXXXX
作者: 陈秀玲    时间: 2011-5-7 18:27

dear yao ming ,
   haven't seen you for a long time on TV. how are you going these days?
I am one of your loyal fans . maybe you don't know me at all , but I am familiar with you well through watching you playing basketball and reading NBA News about you .whenever and whereever you go , I will pay great attention to you all the time .I wanna be aware of all information of yours .no matter what you have done , I will be in support of you .
   wish you good luck and have a good time !

yours ,sincerely

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2