Board logo

标题: busy days```````` [打印本页]

作者: 陈秀玲    时间: 2011-5-7 14:54     标题: busy days````````

I am busy with everything in every minute every second ! so weary and tired ! what have you done for these days , my friends ?will you be willing to share them with me ? if you'd like , please write them down here .
作者: xiaomeixin    时间: 2011-5-7 17:02

When we stick to something and try our best to do something well,we will be busy doing it.But always keep on doing the same thing might be tiring.So we must adjust other things fill into it.That would be better.
And learning have a lot of skills and methods.If we tired of reading,we can just listen.Finding that read books is boring to you,stop it and watch a movie.
作者: 陈秀玲    时间: 2011-5-7 17:29

回复 2# xiaomeixin

yeah . we stand by the same side .
作者: xiaomeixin    时间: 2011-5-9 08:18

回复 3# 陈秀玲

作者: 莎莎dawn    时间: 2011-5-9 11:07

I've already graduated from school for a year,only these days I feel that my life was full of joys and surprise again,for I find what I really want to do.At this year,I just worked and worked,did the same things very day .You can imagine,that's so boring.That's true,only a person who have a dream can he fee l the value of existing the society.
作者: 陈秀玲    时间: 2011-5-9 12:38

回复 5# 莎莎dawn

yes ! I also have the same feeling with you . only when we have a goal will we strive to work hard for achieving it !

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2