Board logo

标题: 迷茫? [打印本页]

作者: yo1    时间: 2011-5-9 14:02     标题: 迷茫?

本帖最后由 yo1 于 2011-5-9 14:04 编辑

迷茫的随笔,写下人生的感谢,你的人生有多少的迷茫。在人生十字路中你想过多少。想做的事。不想错过的人,现在是工作的迷茫还是人生路的迷茫。还是沉浸在迷茫里不想说话,你的感想是什么呢?Talking something.....

[attach]10698[/attach]                                                     [attach]10699[/attach]                                         [attach]10700[/attach]

[attach]10701[/attach]  

[attach]10702[/attach]                                                           

[attach]10703[/attach]

[attach]10704[/attach]                                                              [attach]10705[/attach]
作者: 陈秀玲    时间: 2011-5-9 19:26

when I was a freshman , I was at sea for not setting a goal for myself . I did nothing but always lingered in the wrong path . but now , I completely become another hardworking girl ! at the beginning of this semester , I was affected by one of my friends , she told me to have a try for BEC V examination and worked as a translator or international trade salesgirl after graduate . at that moment , I felt much desire in my deep heart and made a decision to study english where from that on . thereby , I study english here or other websites ,which are about english . I believe through these ways to practice again and again , I will succeed in the end ! never "give up our dreams "! come on together !
作者: yo1    时间: 2011-5-10 10:04

回复 2# 陈秀玲

uh....you are good .I had always find direction .but i find it now .Thanks.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2