Board logo

标题: VOA慢速英语2011.05.10 [打印本页]

作者: Rebecca949    时间: 2011-5-10 14:41     标题: VOA慢速英语2011.05.10

[audio]http://sound.yywz123.com/tingbbs/voa/voa20110510.mp3[/audio]

Dr. Michael Twery of the National Institutes of Health explains why.
美国国立卫生研究院的Michael Twery医生解释了原因。
MICHAEL TWERY: "(1)_______________________it sends alerting signals to our minds. It raises the level of stress hormones. It tells our heart to work harder."
MICHAEL TWERY:“每当我们呼吸缺氧时,就会给我们大脑发出警报,这会提升应激激素水平,告诉心脏更加努力工作。”
When a person stops breathing, oxygen levels in the blood decrease. This happens again and again with sleep apnea.
当人的呼吸暂停时,血液中的含氧量会降低。睡眠窒息症患者会不断发生这种情况。
MICHAEL TWERY: "And it's constantly exposing us, night after night, to periods of insufficient oxygen. The level of oxygen in our blood will actually decrease to levels that would be considered a medical emergency."
Michael Twery:“这会导致我们整晚暴露在缺氧环境中。血液含氧量可能会下降到被认为需要紧急救护的水平。”
(2)__________________________
MICHAEL TWERY: "Our heart becomes overworked and we become more vulnerable to heart attack."And also strokes. Dr. Twery led a study of about nine thousand people who had sleep apnea but no history of heart disease. The researchers followed their progress for nine years.
MICHAEL TWERY:“我们的心脏会过度劳累,也就变得越容易心脏病发作。”此外还有中风。TWERY医生主持了一项关于9000名没有心脏病史的睡眠窒息症患者的研究。研究人员对他们进行了长达九年的跟踪调查。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: laura6688    时间: 2011-5-10 16:33

whenever we want enough breath
Dr. Twery compares the effect of sleep apena to rising a car engine for a long period of time
作者: 慕容清苒    时间: 2011-5-10 20:47

it's so hard
作者: stanly    时间: 2011-5-10 23:16

i think it's hard for me too,but I should never give it up!
作者: 坏坏毛蛋    时间: 2011-5-11 06:37

whenever we want enough breath
compares the effect of sleep apena to rising a car engine for a long period of time
作者: fjwbigben    时间: 2011-5-11 19:19

1. whenever we run out of ... air of breath
2. Doctor Twery compairs the effect of sleep apnea to rising a car engine for a long period of time.
作者: ouyu5542    时间: 2011-6-6 22:52

还有如此难吃的粽子,我的胃里好久没装这么多米呢!

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2