Board logo

标题: self-introduction [打印本页]

作者: yiliu45    时间: 2011-5-13 14:23     标题: self-introduction

本帖最后由 yiliu45 于 2011-5-13 14:27 编辑

Hello  everyone,it's my first time to visit this website,i should say it is really wonderfull place and i found there

are so many people here enjoying the happiness about learning english.So i think it is necessary for me to introduce

myself here to take part in the your guys english learning activities.

Now i am a postgraduate student,majoring in mechanical manufacturing and automation.And i am twenty-five years

old,however,in the daily life,my friends all call me a little boy,and they also say i am a cute humous person who

always bring them some happiness now and then.(may be the word "cute" is a little inappropriate for a  twenty-five

years old people),but actually i am an outgoing and sunny man,i think at least when i am enjoying some time with my

intimate friends.In addition,i am a football fan,i love playing football.Once we refer to the topics concerning football ,i

would become a talkative man who may astonish you ,but i wanna say except football i also have many other

hobbies,such as playing warcraft 3 and singing songs. playing basketball is  also my favorite sport,maradona and

jordan are both my beloved players.

The last point i should say is that my hometown is in zhejiang province,and now i am studying in shanghai.  well,guys,all

i want to say to you is all above,thank you.bye now.
作者: 莎莎dawn    时间: 2011-5-13 14:44

Welcome to here~!
Just  feel happy,age is not a problem.Hi,guy,you are so cute~!~!
作者: kuangye678    时间: 2011-5-14 18:57

you did a good job.i'm glad to make friend with you.i am also a postgraduate student in fujian province.nice to meet you.
作者: yiliu45    时间: 2011-5-15 15:19

回复 2# 莎莎dawn

thank you!
作者: yiliu45    时间: 2011-5-15 15:20

回复 4# kuangye678

Me too.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2