Board logo

标题: 英语作文 [打印本页]

作者: vanna    时间: 2011-5-14 20:56     标题: 英语作文

本帖最后由 vanna 于 2011-5-14 21:12 编辑

我是高一学生,英语基础蛮差。我想每星期写一篇英语作文。这个星期的作文题目是我们为什么学习英语

Why do we learn English
     English is an global language.We will use it more widespread.And I thought English is interesting and useful.
     For example, maybe we will go abroad,if we can not speak English,it's a problem for us to talk with other's.And college entrance examination is coming,we should study English for exam.
     That's why I want to study English .As matter of fact,I really like English.

希望大家指教,多多提建议谢了

有兴趣的人也可以写写呦,共同提高吧!我会坚持的
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: 陈秀玲    时间: 2011-5-14 22:26

呃,说实话,基本上可以说是中式英语了,简单句也有好多。我也给你写一篇吧,给你参考参考(仅供参考哦)。
why do we learn english ?
as is known to us ,due to the development of global economy, more and more people pay a great importance to english , which is widely used all over the world .
nevertheless , a world of people have not found a proper way to study english with the result of failure . they felt rather confused ! sometimes they really wanted to give up studying english . but they did not do so , for they know that english is very significant and it is used when they go abroad , talk  business ,or chat with others in english . considering these , they go on studying english with heart and soul .
in a word , without learning english well , we can not communicate with foreigners at all . what's more , numerous matters such as doing business , connecting with foreigners , and so on , won't be done . hence it is very necessary for us to study english well .

come on , my dear friend !
作者: vanna    时间: 2011-5-20 19:29

回复 2# 陈秀玲
Thank you

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2