Board logo

标题: 2011年05月16日 每日一译 [打印本页]

作者: 陈秀玲    时间: 2011-5-16 12:41     标题: 2011年05月16日 每日一译

review:

1,我从未让学校教育影响到我接受的教育。
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education .
2,我不是真想干涉你的事,但是你不应该在疯狂地花钱。
   I don't really want to interfere with your business , but you shouldn't spend money like mad .

involve in "卷入,陷入,参与"

for instance :

1,this was to compensate investors for the extra risk involved in buying equities .
   这是为了补偿投资者购买股票所承担的额外风险。
2,the schools teach students to become involved in community issues that affect them and the environment .
   学校老师教育学生要参与到会影响他们和环境的公共活动中去。

practice:

1,学生不能从事与类似于私人管家或是涉及照看病人的工作。
2,这个区域包含一些控制人感觉理解、空间认识和语言读和看的组织

references:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: davis081    时间: 2011-5-16 13:19

asdasd
作者: 坏坏毛蛋    时间: 2011-5-16 13:30

Students can not involve in personal butler or similar work involving patient care
This area involves in a number of control people feel understood, spatial awareness and language to read and look at the organization
作者: xiaotantan    时间: 2011-5-16 15:10

Students can’t involve in working which such as private chamberlain or involve in takeing care of patient。
the region ivolved in some organization of controling people what feeling understanding 、space knowing and language of reading and watching。
作者: xiaotantan    时间: 2011-5-16 15:13

自己翻译起来很困难,是自己把句子想象的太难了,不够灵活,得多多练习才是。
作者: miffy930    时间: 2011-5-16 16:18

Students should not involve in the jobs like private managing or taking care of the pacients.
This district involves in organization which controls sense, knowing, reading and looking  by a person.
作者: 陈秀玲    时间: 2011-5-16 19:03

回复 5# xiaotantan

是呀,翻译这种东西一定要多练的
作者: lingkiki    时间: 2011-5-16 21:37

students can not involved in the job like personal looker or takeing care of/...

this involed in some orgenization can cotrol our understanding ,reading,watching....
作者: 云野    时间: 2011-5-16 22:30

students can't undertake the job which involved in such as room butler or taking care of patient.
the area involved in some which is controling human feeling、the recognising spaces 、reading and looking organise.
作者: mapleleaf    时间: 2011-5-17 08:36

1.Students can't work as housekeepers in private houses or be involved in patient care.
2.The region involves in some tissues to control human's sense and understanding, spatial awareness and  reading and watching.
作者: amazon496    时间: 2011-5-17 15:36

1.Students can't involved in the job like private chamberlain or take care of patients.
2.This region involved in organizations which control man's fell understand、space recongnise、language reading and writing.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2