Board logo

标题: 英文笔友 [打印本页]

作者: 小叮铛    时间: 2006-2-28 20:26     标题: 英文笔友

下面是我整理的若干来源于教育网站的其他英文国家的儿童的笔友信息,有兴趣的儿童可以在老师和家长的监护下进行英文书信来往,相信为儿童学习英语的写作的能力会有所帮助的。
   一、
  Seeking Penpal. Write Soon!
  By Jessica, Grade 5, Waiakea, Hilo, Hawaii, USA
  I'm eleven years old. Like to surf, play soccer, and camping. Write to me at: [email protected]

寻找笔友,请给我写信!
  我十一岁。喜欢上网,踢足球和露营。请把信寄到我的信箱:[email protected]

二、
  Hello From Korea
  By Jae, Grade 3, Daehyun Elementary School, Seoul, Seoul, Korea

I love origami, basketball, and swimming. I have three origami books. I like folding paper cranes, tulip flowers, and many kinds of paper planes. If you want, if our parents say it is okay, I can send you one by air mail, because I live in Seoul, Korea. I came back to Korea on the first of February. I had stayed in Seattle, USA for one year, 2001. My school was Sunset Elementary School. I miss the school and my friends there. I am looking for penpals. If you are 8 or 9, please write to me at: [email protected]
  来自韩国的问候
  Jae,三年级,汉成Daehyun小学,韩国

我喜欢折叠纸,篮球和游泳。我有三本折叠书。我喜欢折叠指起重机,郁金香华和各种各样的纸飞机。如果你想要,如果我们的父母同意,我可以通过航空邮件寄给你一个。我住在韩国汉城。我是二月份回到汉城的,我在美国西亚图呆了一年。我的学校是日落小学。我怀念我那里的学校和朋友。如果你八、九岁,请给我写信到[email protected]

三、
  I Love Music and Dancing Write Me
  By Krissy, Grade 5, homeschooled, Greenfield Park, Quebec, Canada

Looking for penpals. If you are 10 or 11 and you are a girl please write to me. If you are a boy I don't mind either. I like music, dancing, gameboy. I am 10 years old. I do karate, hip hop dancing and I did gymnastics for a few years. I like to draw and do all kinds of arts and crafts. My favorite year celebration is Christmas and I look forward to hearing from someone soon. Write me at: [email protected]
  我喜欢音乐和舞蹈,请给我写信
  来自Krissy,五年级,在家学习,来自加拿大Greenfield Park
  寻找笔友。如果你十或十一岁并且你是女孩请给我写信。如果你是男孩我也不介意。我喜欢音乐、舞蹈和游戏小子。我十岁。我做柔道,Hip Hop舞蹈,我练体操几年了。我喜欢画和各种艺术和手艺。我喜欢的庆典是圣诞节。我期望收到别人的来信。请给我写信:[email protected]

这期就传到这吧,希望大家支持哟……^_^

[ 本帖最后由 小叮铛 于 2006-2-28 08:29 PM 编辑 ]
作者: 小叮铛    时间: 2006-3-1 20:06

怎么一个回帖的也没有,这是不道德的呀,

好吧,接昨天的继续了……

四、
  Texas Kid Looking For Far-Away Pen Pal
  By Jason, Grade 6, Opal Hamilton Junior High School, Cypress, Texas, USA

My name is Jason. I am eleven years old and I live in Cypress, Texas. I am looking for a pen pal to write back and forth with me. I would prefer someone who lives differently than I do so I can learn about different cultures and stuff. I live in a normal neighborhood and have normal friends. I ride my bike around and play PlayStation a lot. I share a room with my little brother and I have a little sister too. My mom lets me go on the internet on "kid" sites to get me to read. I don't like to read books - but I do like to read stuff on the computer. I have brown hair and brown eyes. I am five feet tall and weight around 115 lbs. I have REALLY big feet though! I can wear my dad's size 10 shoes! If you live really far away or have a really different life than me, write me back and we can be pen pals and learn from each other! That's all I can think of to say. Write me at: [email protected]
Sincerely, Jason

得克萨斯孩子寻找远方笔友
  杰生,六年级,汉弥尔顿初级中学,美国得克萨斯州

我的名字是杰生。我十一岁,我住在杰生得克萨斯州塞浦乐思。我寻找一个可以相互通信的笔友。我希望他和我住在不同的地方好让我了解不同的文化和事物。我住在一个正规的社区,我有正常的朋友。我会骑自行车到处走走还有到游戏站玩游戏。我和我的弟弟住在同一个房间,我还有一个妹妹。我妈妈让我上儿童网站去读写内容。我不喜欢读书,但是我喜欢读计算机上的内容。我长着褐色的头发和眼睛。我五英尺高,大约115磅重。我的脚可真大。我可以穿我爸爸的10号鞋!如果你住在远方或者和我的生活很不同,请给我写信,我们可以成为笔友,并相互了解!这是我所想说的话。请写信到:[email protected]
  真诚的杰生

五、
  Looking For Some Penpals
  By Holly, Grade 5, South Amherst Middle School, South Amherst, Ohio, USA

Dear Future Pals, I am 10 years old. My name is Holly and my birthday is May 26th. I love most sports (yeah, that's right-even football). I would like a penpal from anywhere. I also have this club (not a real club). It has a few different topics. Here are the topics: Poems, penpals, stories, advice, and ideas. It is free and is totally fun. Write me at: [email protected]
  寻找一些笔友
  豪利,五年级,美国俄亥俄州,南艾默中学

亲爱的远方笔友,我十岁。我的名字是豪利,我的生日是五月二十六日。我最喜欢运动(特别是足球)。我喜欢任何地方的笔友。我拥有这个俱乐部(不是真正的俱乐部)。这些主题如诗歌、笔友、故事和想法都可以。这些都是自由自在的和凭自己兴趣。给我写信到:[email protected]

六、I Love Horses  By Caitlin, Grade 3, Robert Little Public School, Acton, Ontario, Canada

I am in grade three. I would like to write to another third grader. I like horses, animals especially cats and dogs. I skate, swim, play soccer, and take riding lessons. My dog and cat are both getting older. Hopefully I will be able to get a puppy soon. Please write me at: [email protected]

我喜爱马
  凯特林,加拿大,安大略省,阿克顿市,罗伯特公立小学,三年级

我上三年级。我喜欢给其他三年级的学生写信。我喜欢马,动物,特别是猫和狗。我滑冰,游泳,踢足球,上马术课。我的狗和猫都变老了。希望我很快能得到一只小狗。请写信给我:[email protected]
作者: 执手相悦    时间: 2006-3-10 21:01

都太小了,还是支持楼主
作者: mimi103    时间: 2006-5-12 21:32

你真好.太辛苦了.
作者: ilsa    时间: 2006-5-28 10:59

有没有大人的,都是小孩子的?????????
作者: ˋ★.果凍~    时间: 2006-7-11 11:48

有没有    大一点的孩子,比如说15岁的,16 岁的都可以。
作者: sqh2687191    时间: 2006-7-13 10:43

真的还是假的呢,邮箱?

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2