Board logo

标题: I WANT TO BE A CHILD AGAIN: Inspirational stories [打印本页]

作者: 蓝蓝    时间: 2007-9-21 18:46     标题: I WANT TO BE A CHILD AGAIN: Inspirational stories

I want to be a child again, 6 years old is good.

I want to once again think that candy is better than money, because you can eat candy.

I want to go to McDonalds and still believe it is a 5 star restaurant.

I want to go outside without worrying how my hair looks.

I want to go back to the days when music was clean and pure.

I remember when I was innocent, and I thought that everyone was happy because I was.

I want to distance myself from the complexities of life, and once again become excited over the small things.

I want to ride my bike all the way to the park, without worrying that I will get kidnapped.

I want to live simple again, I don't want my days to be full of computers crashing, mountains of paperwork on my desk, and how to survive a few more days during the month when there is no money left in my check book.

I want to believe in the power of laughter, of a hug, a handshake, of a kind word, of truth, justice or peace.

I want once again to believe in the human race.

I wish that each one of us could live a part of that child we all have inside and do not let ourselves be dragged down by the society which surrounds us.

If we all thought and acted a little like children, don't you think a lot of things in the world would be different?

ENJOY LIFE AND BE HAPPY!
REMEMBER LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO SUFFER!

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2