Board logo

标题: 【第160期】水! [打印本页]

作者: 吉祥猪    时间: 2011-5-31 21:44     标题: 【第160期】水!

水是生命之源,是人类生存所必需的,也是地球上各种生物生存所必须的。地球上水很多,可是真正能够饮用的淡水却非常少。最近在中国有多个省市发生了缺水现象,给人们的生产生活带来了极大的不便。节约水资源日益成为一种共识。节约用水,你有什么好建议吗?或者你觉得应该采取什么措施来解决中国的缺水问题?

Water is the source of life and  is not only necessary for human survival, but also the survival of every creature on Earth necessary. there is a lot of water on theearth, but the  fresh water  that can be drunk  is very small. Recently a number of provinces and cities in China had water shortages,brought great inconvenience  on the production and life of  people  . Conservation of water resources has increasingly become a consensus. For saving  water, do you have any good suggestions? Or what do you think should take measures to solve China's water shortage?
作者: abc_3345    时间: 2011-6-4 13:13

的确。有的地方水源很充足。所以很多人都意识不到这个问题。哪怕知道但在用水方面有时候还是会浪费。
作者: 吉祥猪    时间: 2011-6-7 22:01

回复 2# abc_3345

so what you said is very right and I think if all of us can save water as possible as they can ,the situation will be much better. and I also think it will be very useful  to your study if you wrote every sentence in english.
作者: 懂你LOVE    时间: 2011-6-14 10:33

MUCH ARE WASTED.when we have,we tend to waste,why?
作者: 吉祥猪    时间: 2011-6-14 21:40

回复 4# 懂你LOVE

I think many people hold the opinion that there is too much water in the world,wasting some water mean nothing.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2