Board logo

标题: Pre-Marketing 5.5.11 [打印本页]

作者: 陈秀玲    时间: 2011-5-31 22:44     标题: Pre-Marketing 5.5.11

Dan Primack

Pre-Marketing 5.5.11

Posted by Dan Primack

May 5, 2011 7:47 am

Happy (non-authentic) Cinco de Mayo...

* Could Skype get scooped up by Facebook or Google, rather than go public?

* End of an era? LinkedIn spurns Nasdaq for NYSE. Of course, that could s0on become a distinction without a difference...

* Bloomberg on Glencore: "For Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Morgan Stanley... the year's largest initial public offering represents a nightmare come true: the rise of unregulated rivals."

* Morning Call: U.S. futures point lower, London edges higher, European shares skid and China shares fall.

* Doug Kass begins to turn bear

* Nic Brisbourne: How does a VC think about exit strategy?

* Be sure to sign up for Term Sheet's morning emails, by going here

* Mike Allen: The White House is gearing up for a major push on corporate tax reform

* KKR may have cracked the Fortune 500, but it's only #4 on PEI's list of the largest private equity firms

* Tomorrow is the flash crash-iversary, and Tom Lauricella reports that high-speed trading is on the decline

* Things that make you go hmmm... Tim Armstrong's rambling explanation for what AOL is doing with Patch

* ZipCar co-founderRobin Chase heads to Europe, to launch a new company that mixes car-sharing with ride-sharing

* Tweet of the Day: @nihalmehta: "what's cooler than $5M pre? $5B pre." RT @bryce: $15M pre is the new $5M pre.

* Quote of the Day: Meredith Whitney on her muni bond call: "I have more conviction on this than I've had on any single thing in my career."

Tags: Pre-marketing

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2