Board logo

标题: Famous Brands-钟爱大牌 Part 1 [打印本页]

作者: 莎莎dawn    时间: 2011-6-14 13:33     标题: Famous Brands-钟爱大牌 Part 1

Jack:Hello,Tim.Wow,nice jeans!You are such a superstar in these jeans!
Tim:Oh,thank you.I brought them last week,and I also think I do look nice in them.
J:Yes,you are.What is the brand?
T:They are Levi's.I like Levi's blue jeans because they look awesome on me.Famous brand clothes are much better than other clothes of the same kind.
J:I like famous brand too.But they are too expensive.Some people care about brands just to look rich.How much were your jeans.
T:You can try to guess it.
Jet me see,uh,my opinion is around 500yuan.
T:Ha,they cost me just 100yuan.
J:What?That cannot be true!Normally you have to spend400-600yuan for them.
H:You are right,but I brought them in Xiushui street.
J:Xiushui Street?They are fake brands.Most of the clothes there are not genuine.It is not good to buy pirate things!
T:Who cares?I got my Levi's ,and I did not pay much money!

Well,this Tim is really a weird and conflicting man!He said he likes famous brands,but he still by a fake one!
So,how about you ,do you like famous brands?To be honest,famous brands for me to say it's just a nothing,I prefer the styles to brands,besides ,I don't have so much money to buy it~!~!Famous brands is so luxuries for me~!~!
作者: 李武军    时间: 2011-6-14 15:14

I think we should advocate simplicity.
作者: 呆了    时间: 2011-6-14 16:22

Ever I spend a lot of money for the luxury clothes and bags, but not any more, now I pay more attention to quality than brands
作者: 莎莎dawn    时间: 2011-6-14 17:03

回复 2# 李武军

Yeah, simplicity is everything~!~!
作者: 莎莎dawn    时间: 2011-6-14 17:06

回复 3# 呆了

Good for you~!~!Sometimes we just cost a little money to buy a good thing~!~!
作者: SugerDaisy    时间: 2011-6-15 00:55

If I have enough money, I will definitely buy famous brands, because their style is more fashion and appropriate.
But the fact is I just have no such extra money, so I usually buy normal brands, I like to study how to pair up clothes from different clothing stores, no matter famous or normal, then I will choose the one that fit me the most.
作者: 莎莎dawn    时间: 2011-6-15 08:09

回复 6# SugerDaisy

that's right,most of girls do the same things like you~!~!

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2