Board logo

标题: Famous Brands---钟爱打牌 part 2 [打印本页]

作者: 莎莎dawn    时间: 2011-6-20 13:54     标题: Famous Brands---钟爱打牌 part 2

Jack:Hi,Bob,why are your so depressed?What happened?
Bob:I just had a quarrel with my wife Annabel.It was horrible.
J:I can't believe that.You are such a perfect couple.What were you arguing about?
B:You know,Annabel is like a shopaholic,and her favorite is going to shopping mall s to buy cltothes,shoes and cosmetics,but I don't blame her for this.I mean,is there any woman who does not like beautiful things?
J:I don't understand,If you don't mind,why you quarreled with her?
B:The point is the brand! The dress is Prada,the purse is L.V,the perfume is Dior,even the pajamas are Calvin Klein!
J:Oh god,all of them are top brands in the world.They must cost you a big money.
B:You are right!All of them are best brands and surprisingly expensive.I am not a millionair and I don't have rich parents.One piece or two luxury items is good,because I can afford this,but so many Diors and Pradas?I am going bankrupt.
J:Yeah,that is a problem,you should discuss it with her.
B:And that is how we start to quarrel!

Wow,all of them are top best brands,Bob's wife is definitely a shopaholic.So,girls, are you a shopaholic?When you see beautiful things, would you buy it no hesitation?And boys,are you afraid of owning a shopahic girl?When you are caught in such a thing,what would you do??
Eevn though,Bob had a quarrel with her wife eventually,He still bought all these expensive things.Somehow, he really really love his wife.
作者: 李武军    时间: 2011-6-20 14:24

I don't want my wife to buy such things. we should buy the thing that is good for us. we should easy our lives.....
作者: lghmhw    时间: 2011-6-20 15:52

still about women.i  pass by
作者: 莎莎dawn    时间: 2011-6-20 16:01

回复 3# lghmhw

No ,I forbid you to pass by,you've gotta say something,please read the question again!~!
作者: lghmhw    时间: 2011-6-20 19:46

本帖最后由 lghmhw 于 2011-6-20 19:48 编辑

回复 4# 莎莎dawn

i read it.you asked the girls but boys.
作者: 莎莎dawn    时间: 2011-6-21 08:01

回复 5# lghmhw

please,read it carefully~!~!
作者: lghmhw    时间: 2011-6-21 09:48

回复 6# 莎莎dawn

oh~,i keep silence
作者: 类似完美    时间: 2011-6-22 22:42

thanks